Family Visa

Dear Friends,

Can anybody help me out with this?

I am hopeful that I will get an offer for the Labor Controller (Administrator) position, (salary 5000 - 6000 dhs) hence what should I make sure in my visa that it wouldn't be a problem for me later on when I try to get family visa for my family members. Pls. help.

Regards,
Sanjeev

Well if it is agreed wit your company that your contract is family status then that isall you need for now really. Pretty sure it's nothng to do with the visa itself. For us my husband had to take a marriage certficate which had already been checked ou in the UK. Then when I applied for my visa I needed the same, a couple pics, passport and my block number.

It's a fairly simple process but you just have to make sure that your company is allowing you to bring your family.

Thanks a lot Louise for your reply, well, as of now I haven't spoken to my employer regarding this, in case they don't like to be a part of it, in that case won't I be able to sponsor my wife and mother on my own? thats what I am a bit concerned about. In that case is there anybody there in the blog with has experience and working as administrative staff could please help me out. Is there any profession as Administrator according to saudi visa rule?

Can anybody share the exact link of Saudi Arabia visa profession's list? or a brief details on where to find it in moi.gov.sa?

Pretty sure as single status you can't sponsor them for residency but you can have them on visit visas. They are 90days max at any one time and you can renew it twice. I assume that this is per year. e.g 1st Jan - 31st dec

I have gone through some of the websites, one such is http://workinginsaudiarabia.blogspot.in … rabia.html
what I understand from there is the things I need to make sure is that my work visa must not be stamped as labor visa. Apart from that some other formalities need to be completed. Please correct if I am wrong.

Let me simplify things. There are 2 rules of thumb for family visa.

1- You must have a  bachelors degree from an accredited university.
2- You must have a good profession on your iqama (labor is a pretty large term that includes mechanics, technicians etc)

Hi! Thanks. I hope it will not be a problem as I am Graduate (Bachelor of commerce) from a Calcutta University in India. Also hold a post grad in management.

@san72: having the degree is not enough. you need to make sure that you get a visa that supports family visa.

san72 wrote:

Dear Friends,

Can anybody help me out with this?
(Administrator) position, (salary 5000 - 6000 dhs)
Sanjeev

Am I reading this Correct ?? Dhirams in KSA ??? :rolleyes:

RedGoblin wrote:

@san72: having the degree is not enough. you need to make sure that you get a visa that supports family visa.

Completely agree with you buddy !!:top:

@saimans : yeah you are right, it was a mistake, its saudi riyal not dirhams. Thanks for pointing it out.

@redgoblin : Yes, I will make sure they give me proper visa.

Btw do anybody have any idea about the visa profession i should seek being actual job profile as 'Administrator', Where that should facilitate family visa?

san72 wrote:

@saimans :
Btw do anybody have any idea about the visa profession i should seek being actual job profile as 'Administrator', Where that should facilitate family visa?

I presume You cannot ask for the Visa Profession stamped on your passport. However, do check it when you get it stamped on your passport for matching it with your requirement and profession.

Experts Pls correct me if I'm wrong !!

Every Visa issued by MOFA has a profession on it and that's what is stamped on your passport & then iqama. You can't ask them to change it because that will need a new visa issuing which is a miles long process in itself.

The profession I like the most in KSA is 'System Analyst' [Arabic: Mahalal Nazam].

@saimans @thelegend - Thank you!

I am thinking to take my mother along (in permanent family visa). She is now 57, now, till what age she can stay with me? (My father has expired, and she is dependent on me). Does anyone know what medicines are not allowed to take, would appreciate, if you can provide me details or any link. Thanks,

san72 wrote:

@saimans @thelegend - Thank you!

I am thinking to take my mother along (in permanent family visa). She is now 57, now, till what age she can stay with me? (My father has expired, and she is dependent on me). Does anyone know what medicines are not allowed to take, would appreciate, if you can provide me details or any link. Thanks,

Sorry to know that. For the stay of your mother, I think TLL can give you the complete insight details. However, for medicines, do carry the doctor's prescriptions for each medicine.

ok. Sure I will carry those.

@san72,
You'll need to let your company know about the situation and get their support in getting the permanenent family visa for mom. The age is not considered a factor for dependent visa. However a few things are different for senior citizens like insurance coverage after the age of 60 sometimes gets unavailable.

For the medicines, bro @saimans has already explained.

Thanks you so much for your valuable feedback. I will keep on posting for further advice's.

san72 wrote:

Thanks you so much for your valuable feedback. I will keep on posting for further advice's.

Good Luck Buddy !!