Canine companion wanted

Hi everyone.

I live in Heiloo in North Holland. I am an ex pat Aussie and a vet (very part time now) and have lived here for just over a year now and we now feel we would like to adopt an unwanted pet. The animal shelters close to us here are full of Staffie and German shepherd types, or small fluffy terriers. We are looking for a gentle soul whom perhaps someone has no time for or doesn't suit their current situation anymore. Any breed in reality is fine however I have a nearly two year old boy and any new pet we adopt will need to be respectful of him. Staffies make great family pets (on top of the list in fact!) however my husband thinks he doesn't like them so thats that! I have owned two dogs and various cats too so cats will also be considered. My last cat Miss Bliss lived till she was 21 so I must have been doing something right!

So if anyone hears of some poor old thing needing lots of love please feel free to contact me!

Cheers

Claire

Hi Claire,

I have moved your topic on the anglophone Queensland forum for better visibility.

Thanks Christine!