Got a job offer from a company name Cracow gold mining limited.

What is the authenticity of this? Please guide me to take a decision for this offer.  They send me a agreement form after filling that they were send me a offer letter and ask for visa processing. So I want to clarify that. It is true or false. Please guide me to take a positive decision.

Thanking you.

With Regards
Daneshwar Pandey
Mumbai (India)

It is a gold mining company in central Queensland Australia owned by Evolution Mining.
www.evolutionmining.com.au/cracow/

It is a legitimate company. If they have made an offer they will organize the visa, work permit and travel for you at no cost to you. If they ask for money then it is a scam.

Some scammers will use  legitimate company details to trap people. You can always email the company using the email address on the website I gave you to check if the offer is legitimate.

Hi.
I have also got same offer from them.

What step you are taking..
Can you please share your contact information.

@Sushant2504

Why not follow the information and advice I have given on my post above. The website given is the official website for Cracow Gold Mining.

This is fake job offer, please do not get into trap of this scam.  Website www.cracowmining.gold is stolen from www.seabridgegold.net
Even thogh you get confirmation from evolution  mining website do not fell into trap
Rest of the decision is up to you

Hi,

Can you tell me the current status?

Eventually, what happened because today I got the offer letter from them post having a conversation on call.

I have also got same offer from them they suggested to meet ......visa application centre in Bengaluru plz suggest me ........