IS MOVING...INDIA TO MAURITIUS IS RIGHT WAY FOR GOOD FUTURE??????

HI TO ALL......I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT IS MAURITIUS IS GOOD LAND FOR MAKING GOOD FUTURE..PLEASE ANYONE SUGGEST ME..I HAVE AN JOB OFFER FROM MAURITIUS IN SALES N MARKETING SECTOR ..OFFERING 20000 MU MONTHLY WITH CONTRACT OF 2 YRS...IN P.L.
THANKS......

Hello manjeet_singh and welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread has been moved to Mauritius forum for better visibility.

I invite you to browse through the forum, it may help.

Harmonie.:)

PS: Could you please lower Caps lock?
Thanks.

very thanks....

No it is not manjeet. Mauritius is very busy life, very stressful and on top of that if you do not speak french, your life is hell! I am mauritian. I prefer Staying in india. I am making arrangements to move to india because life is very hard here. Everything is expensive. Definitely 20000 is not enough to cover your cost. I presume you will be renting a house , that will cost you around 5000-10000, depending the month you are coming to the island. Food will cost you around 5000 and your entertainment or some clothes might cost another 5000. If you get sick and all it will cost you another 10000 or so! So I hoep this helps. If you are coming to work and save money then come for a salary for at least Rs 90000. Else India is the best place to be in the world right now

Disha u r right, but i will say a minimum of Rs 50,000 will be ok, Your estimated Rs90,000 is too much.

Life is hard yes but if u compromise, you may find it ok. There is no perfect place in the world & when compared to some places of the world, then Mauritius is very much ok.

Its up to you to make the final decision.

Welcome to Mauritius Manjeet ☺

For sure Rs 20,000/- does not allow one to lead a big life. Surely, you will earn commissions too.

It is mere nonsense of talking about salaries of Rs 90,000/- which, by the way, less than 1% of salaried employees earn in Mauritius. Even with Rs 40,000/-, you can manage properly.

Still, it would be good that you negotiate well your contract, and know what are your duties, rights, expected performance, residence expenses, travelling, and telephone expenses etc.

Indeed, once you sign the contract it will, in case you are not happy on the terms, paradoxically, be easier for you to terminate the contract than to renegotiate it.

If you so wish, you can send me the contract by mail, and I wil advise you on the terms etc.

Cheers
Vayid – [email protected]

very very thanks to all of you.....

but plz. suggest me that is it possible to earn 50000 mu p.m. in the sector of sales and marketing....and also if i can not settles with the company that offerig me job...is it easy to find job in another company??