KSA work visa

hi...
today i joined this forum, i would like to gather information that how i can get KSA work visa. me from Pakistan.my qualification is MBA Banking&finance,M.SC economics, B.SC maths, physics.
kindly inform me about procedures.
thanks

Welcome to Expat-Blog,

The most appropraiate way is to apply for a job, qualify, get the offer, get a visa and land.

However, Saudi Arabia is passing through a transition phase and soon not only ~40% expatriate will be moved out but also the visa policies will be revised to be stringent enough. All this is because of terribly increasing unemployment in the educated locals. So, it's not a good time to plan for KSA in my view. Let us see how things go on in near future.

@TheLegendLeads: Hi is that the case in KSA? Oh my God I submitted my resume to a concern in Dammam attended telephonic interview and was given an offer in Sep 30th. I am still waiting for my visa. When contacted they said they have forwarded my visa details to the saudi government and waiting for the governments's approval. How about the people they recruited so far? Will they expel them also even before appointing them in the concern.

Hi Lalith,

Don't worry. I also said above "The most appropriate way is to apply for a job, qualify, get the offer & a visa and land."

This will remain valid & legal in ALL cases.

I suggest to go over the follwing post for much more info about what's going on:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=126020

@TheLegendLeads: thank you for your prompt reply. I went through the topic and got more clear about this.

i got information that KSA companies has divided in different zones, kindly inform me about this division.