Family Resident Visas - What docs should be Attested

Hi All,

Sorry for another boring Visa question.

Anyway after 3 months of messigng around with Business visas from Hong Kong to get me started then a forced trip back to UK to get my residents visa then finally a lightning 2 day turn-a-round to get the Iqama I'm finally legal and all above board!!

Now the next round starts as I need to apply for resident visas for my Wife and Daughter.
..They are living in Hong Kong and so we will do the applications from Hong Kong.

I'm just about to submit the application at the ISTIQDAM but my company PRO has put a spanner in the works.

When I ask at my local Istiqdam office in Dammam they say I need to have my Original Degree attested in the UK (I already have this so no problems). They also say my Marriage Certificate & Daughters birth certificate need to be submitted but DO NOT need to be attested by the home country embassy/consulate. (This is good because I don't have attested versions).

HOWEVER my PRO who is in Riyadh and is insisiting I submit the applications in Riyadh says I MUST have attested my marriage certificate and daughters birth certificate (which I don't have!)

So my question; In order to apply the residents visas at the Istiqdam in Saudi DO I or DO I NOT need to have all my docuemnts attested?????

Many many thanks

Brother your all documents should be attested from your home country. Without attestation they will not process your request.

Gets more complex as well as my PRO has said all documents must be attested in country of issue and not just my home country.

As I was married in Hong Kong and my daughter was boen while we were in Thailand and my degree was from the UK this then means I have to travel to all 3 countries to get 3 documents attested?!

Another added possible problem. I asked for my original attested Degree today from my UK Visa agent who did my residency visa. Turns out she never got it attested as the cultural Attache was busy and so just got a solicitor to legalize a copy of it. All she has is a copy of the copy! If all documents really need to be attested then how did she get my visa.

Nothing is ever easy is it.(Well actually I opened a bank account at SABB in 15minutes and only needed to show them my Iqama  and nothing else. At least that was easy!)