California girl in Berlin

Hi there..

I just moved to Berlin from San Francisco and I'm looking for some English speakers to explore the city with. I'm living in the Kreuzburg area but I love riding the U/S-Bahn so if anyone is interested in meeting up (anywhere in Berlin) for coffee/ a gallery outing/ movies etc that'd be great!

Ciao.

~A.L

Welcome to Berlin :)

Thanks!

What brings you to Berlin?

I'm learning German and trying to figure out a way to find employment here.

bnsr comment va tu,et Berlin:D

cool...maybe I can help you finding a job as I work for a recruitment agency :)

markino > you should register your agency in the business directory ;)

welcome to Berlin !!!

Hi Paul,

I've been in Berlin for almost a month. Berlin is great, you'll have fun exploring. I'll send you a PM with my email address.

Ciao,

A.L.

Hi there,

I just moved to Berlin from NYC and I'm living in Kreuzberg. I'm a grad student in literature and also trying to learn German. Let me know if your up for coffee or a drink sometime. I love the city so far, but I live alone and don't know many people here. Hope you have had luck finding employment!

S.

bnsr comment allez vous,je suis contant d'avoir faire votre connaissance et je suis impressionné par votre parcours ça se passe à kreuzberg, la vie est bonne la bas!merci a bientôt

Hi! I would love to show you around a bit- I'm originally from the Netherlands but the last year I've seen the city very intensively as I've written my master thesis on its public spaces.. My german is getting quite OK, but we could practise - while site-seeing- together! U can send me a pm.
grtz
Madelief

dadapapa wrote:

bnsr comment allez vous,je suis contant d'avoir faire votre connaissance et je suis impressionné par votre parcours ça se passe à kreuzberg, la vie est bonne la bas!merci a bientôt

Hello dadapapa, could you please post in English in this anglophone forum so that each member understand and participate?

Thanks,
Harmonie.