Renewing tourist e-visa

I'm here with my partner on a tourist e-visa. ( he is on a work visa and has his iqama. ) My question is does the 90

days re-set each time you leave and re-enter ? ..and is it correct that when i need to renew it i go over to Bahrain and what is the procedure once there?

Thanks for helping

Yes you need to do exit and then re enter after every 90 days.

Hi

Tourist visa is total for 90 days in year , it doesn't reset  if you went out side behrain etc . for example nafter you enter on tourist visa and spent 10 days and went out it means you have another 80 days left. Please keep track on number of total days spent and shall not exceed 90 days

Hi,

You can visit baharain every 90days to renew, the renuwel date can be checked in adshar.

Also if your parter has iqama he will not need to apply for baharain visa, can enter the border with exit re entry and you need to apply for baharain visa, in baharin government site.

@Rajeev Talwar Thank you. so it is correct also that i cannot apply for another e-visa with a 12 month period?

if this is the case maybe i can apply for the 'e-visa waiver' visa .. Do you happen to know?

many thanks

@Anne Cuttilan thank you Anne. so i need a visa to go to over to Bahrain?

@sarahbenn yes, you can go by casewway ( by road) or flight.

If by road there are taxi service that dose the transport you can check in [link moderated]

So just to clarify , to go to Bahrain to renew my saudi tourst visa I will need a visa in order to enter Bahrain, is that correct?

Thanks

@sarahbenn

If you possess a multiple-entry visa, you are permitted to stay for up to 90 consecutive days in a single entry. Prior to reaching the 90-day limit, you have the option to exit the country and re-enter. This practice is akin to the process in Bahrain, where, upon reaching the border, a taxi driver charges 200 riyals to facilitate the completion of your procedures.

@sarahbenn, yes.

@Rajeev Talwar correct or else u pay 100 per day and donto tourist visa and  falimy  visit visa confusion ( similar to yours) my frd paid panelty at the immgration