Best SIM card/Data plan for long term stay

@Leeds forever!No phone calls on that Sim, which means you'll have to rely on WhatsApp and other apps for communication. Or is that just as a second Sim for data usage only?        -@Guy Dolev

I told you,every phone in Thailand are dual sim-phones. I already have a sim-card with my primary phone number, a pre-paid sim-card I've had for years. The second one is my 15mbps dtac with unlimited data. It will go in the trash January 27.

@Guy Dolev

Any decent phone has 2 sim card slots. I use one for prepaid and one for data

Prepaid package is 120 min free for 67 thb for 30 days, can't beat that

@Leeds forever!No phone calls on that Sim, which means you'll have to rely on WhatsApp and other apps for communication. Or is that just as a second Sim for data usage only?     

-@Guy Dolev

I told you,every phone in Thailand are dual sim-phones. I already have a sim-card with my primary phone number, a pre-paid sim-card I've had for years. The second one is my 15mbps dtac with unlimited data.I also have 60 min free calls per month to all networks. It will go in the trash January 27. You can't extend a cheap 1 year subscription bought at for example Lazada when it expires. You can keep using it,but you have to pay per MB, normally ฿1.99 when using it online, and phone calls about ฿0.99/min, sometime even more.It depends on the operator.

-@Leeds forever!

Can you top up after every 365 days?

Is this Super Premium Gold Sim still availabe at AIS stores? The deal sounds too good to be true though.