Internet Speeds around Khao Yai/Nakhon Ratchasima areas

Hi everyone,

New to this forum, but lived in Bangkok for about 8 years from 2007 onwards.

My wife and I currently live in the UK and are thinking about moving back to Thailand. My question is...does anyone living in or outside the Khao Yai area have any knowledge of the possible internet speeds available there? Looking for both down & up speeds and prices per month.

My work would require quite fast speeds both download & upload so any information would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!
Hi everyone,

New to this forum, but lived in Bangkok for about 8 years from 2007 onwards.

My wife and I currently live in the UK and are thinking about moving back to Thailand. My question is...does anyone living in or outside the Khao Yai area have any knowledge of the possible internet speeds available there? Looking for both down & up speeds and prices per month.

My work would require quite fast speeds both download & upload so any information would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!
- @DxN2022

What's wrong with Google? There are 3 major broadband operators nationwide in Thailand: 3BB, True Online and AIS Fiber. There are also NT, National Telecom (a merger between TOT and  CAT). Just Google each of them for speed and prices.
Yep, I know what google is, but finding out what packages are available in Khao Yai specifically is nearly impossible. E.g. I'm pretty sure AIS Fibre would not be available in this region right now..hence the question specific to Khao Yai.
Yep, I know what google is, but finding out what packages are available in Khao Yai specifically is nearly impossible. E.g. I'm pretty sure AIS Fibre would not be available in this region right now..hence the question specific to Khao Yai.
- @DxN2022

I think that 3BB is available in Khao Yai, but the only way to be 100% sure is to call them. In Thai I guess. If highest speed possible is important,then remember this is Thailand. When it comes to fiber everything is about location and out in the sticks it gets iffy.
@Leeds forever!

Ok
Cant use google for it.

Like you trying to do DxN2022, You need to find someone living there and in the Area you going to live.

Here in Bang Saen we all so have all provider on internet, But on our road AIS Fiber (I have) is great.

The few time it is down, Is all ways when they need to fix something, And all ways send a sms before that day so we know it.

Wife have True Internet as I like to have diffrendt provider so if one is down, We have the other one.

And it not stabil at all, And down all the time, And never a sms to explain it.

A few of our neighbor have 3BB and all so have a lot of problems.

Only trying to point out, Because there is internet from XX in a area, Is not the same as it work stabil, Great, Good.

Hope someone can help you, Or if your wife know people in the area you plan to live it, Get her to ask around.

Kindly.

Cant use google for it.

Like you trying to do DxN2022, You need to find someone living there and in the Area you going to live.

Here in Bang Saen we all so have all provider on internet, But on our road AIS Fiber (I have) is great.

The few time it is down, Is all ways when they need to fix something, And all ways send a sms before that day so we know it.

Wife have True Internet as I like to have diffrendt provider so if one is down, We have the other one.

Only trying to point out, Because there is internet from XX in a area, Is not the same as it work stabil, Great, Good.
Hope someone can help you, Or if your wife know people in the area you plan to live it, Get her to ask around.

Kindly.

- @Never done that
Like I said earlier, you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. In the opening post he asked about operators,speed and prices. He isn't even living in Khao Yai yet. So, the only way to find the answers is to use Google and see which operator(s) cover that area,and he will get speed and prices for every package. Maybe this is to hard for you to understand. Functionality and speed in real life is another thing,and I mentioned that,too. That's nothing you can find out until you actually move to the location. Don't argue if you can't read and understand.
do the research
@DxN2022

I just posted on Facebook today > facebook.com/denis.steele/

About asking my ex to upload out old family photos to drive.

Denis Steele
I was asking my ex to send some photos and videos to my Google drive, but she said can't, I asked why.  Rural Wales v Rural Thai

Can't upload photos here very easy look at my FB

She lives in Rural Wales  I'm in a small village in Rural Thailand Nong Don, Buriram. I get DL  29+ UL 33  she gets DL 4.88 UL 1.03

In the Larger town you can get fast speeds than I do I pay 632 baht pm
I have lived in Pak Chong 15 kilometers from the city for 20 years.

For about 4 years now we have 3 BB with a download of 1000 Mbps and upload of 400Mbps for 669 Baht per month, very stable.

In our small community there are also AIS Fiber / TOT / True, so I don't know the prices, but they will all be about the same.

What I personally can not recommend is TOT many failures self-experience.

But believe me in Pak Chong and Khao Yeiy all providers are available. And they all offer great service. I am very satisfied with 3 BB. Just did a speed test download 970 Mbps Upload 320 Mbps
Cant use google for it.

Kindly.

- @Never done that
Like I said earlier, you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. In the opening post he asked about operators,speed and prices. He isn't even living in Khao Yai yet. So, the only way to find the answers is to use Google and see which operator(s) cover that area,and he will get speed and prices for every package. Maybe this is to hard for you to understand. Functionality and speed in real life is another thing,and I mentioned that,too. That's nothing you can find out until you actually move to the location. Don't argue if you can't read and understand.
- @Leeds forever!

As long as i am sharper then you, I am fine mate.

People dont join here to get a stupid respond like google it.

People on here all ready try to tell you that, But you simple dont under it, Think it is pretty clear why that is now.

He want respond from people not a google search, That at the end of day dont tell him anything.

Back to Op, If it was me, Simple start out with 2-3 internet line.

And then try and test your self, And after the period you signup for cancel the 1-2 you dont like.

For me Internet connection is dirt cheap in Thailand, I happy pay for 2 lines in our home, To have a backup line.

Kindly.
Hi all,

Please remind that this forum is a friendly place where we encourage cordial and sincere exchanges of information among members.

Thank you,

Vero
Expat.com team

@Walter Scherrer Thank you for your response and not a "please google" reply, very helpful! How is your upload/download like to international areas like EU?

@Never done that Don't bother replying to him anymore, you can tell the type of person he/she is by reading his previous forum posts. It's not something you can just google when I'm trying to get specifics based upon location. Yes of course you can google and find out available speeds, but actual speeds are very different..hence my original question.