Advice for Family Visit Visa.

I have recently moved to Bahrain on a work visa. I want to invite my parents on a visit visa, ideally a long-term visa with the option of multiple entries during the visa tenure. Can anyone guide me on what would be the best visa for this scenario? If you can provide a link for the visa details and requirements of documents that would be great as well.

Responses are appreciated.

Thanks.

Go to evisa.gov.bh and look at a 1 year visa. 90 days stay and multiple entry. This is unsponsored and requirements are listed. Other option is to get them a visit visa through your company/employer.

Last option is to get them a residence visa.

https://www.npra.gov.bh/en/services/vis … residents/

Hello @XTang

Even I applied for 1 year multiple entry visit visa for my parents.

It got rejected two times, I attached below documents:

1. Parent's passport copy, 2.) Their certified bank statement, 3.) Return flight ticket, 4.) My CPR reader copy, 5.) My certified bank statement.

I really don't know what is missing here, I sent multiple mails to NPRA, but did not receive any response yet, it's been 2 weeks now. Also I visited to NPRA office ISA town but they asked me to contact through email only.

Is there any other way I can contact them directly? As I am unable to reach them through email.

Also, should I take help of some agent for their visa now?

Kindly help

Raise a complaint on tawasul first. The agent if it doesn't go in your favor.

And your bank statement doesn't count for a single thing as it is an unsponsored visa ie it is on the basis of their situation.... So their bank statement is the only one that matters.

Okay thankyou so much, I will do that.

One more thing, my parents bank account is joint account, but it has amount just above 2000usd.

So, should I ask them to put some more amount in their account?

Also, can joint account be an issue?

Joint account is not an issue.  But generally speaking, each individual should have access to 300 BD so double that for a joint account.

Ok thank you so much.

Hello @XTang

I have read your various posts related to this matter, I saw you mentioned that an employer can also apply for 'parents' visit visa as a guarantor. Is it true?

As I spoke to my employer he said he has no idea about this, and told me to apply through evisa.gov.bh

He even helped me to apply thought evisa.gov.bh

Is there any other way or website through which my employer can apply for my parents visit visa? Also, as far I know we don't have any PRO here in our office as it's a very small office having only 4 employees.

Employer can apply. If they don't have online access to visa system as guarantor, they can apply via a downloadable form. That needs to be stamped plus they need to give a letter and a copy of their CR along with parents documents ie passport copies only. As well as your passport / RP and CPR. Npra may ask for proof of relationship from you eg birth certificate.

Form is on npra website. Same form for everything ie residence visa etc. I think it can also be done via e-service form on npra website. Haven't tried that myself though.

Okay, thanks for this valuable information, I will go through the NPRA website and will ask my employer to help me out.

Thankyou so much for your constant support 🙏

Also congrats on Helping expats 10,000 times (completing 10,000 posts) on this website 😊

You are welcome!