Requirements for Work Visa from Bahrain to Khobar, Saudi Arabia

I am in a process of my Work Visa to Khobar KSA.

Some of the requirements needs clarification. I went to Saudi Embassy they referred me to go to VFS Office. I tried inquiring with VFS but wont response. the security wont let me in without appointment.

The following needs clarification. (We are a Filipino national).

10. Copy of Educational Certificates should be attested from MOFA of the issuing country, KSA Embassy in that country and Ministry of Foreign Affairs Bahrain. Where to go and how much it cost?

12. Original & Photocopy of employment contract signed by the applicant and the employer, attested by MOFA and COC, Saudi Arabia. Where to go and how much it cost?

13. Electronic authorization (WAKKALA) from the employer to the canter. Where to get this?

14. Police Clearance Certificate from Bahrain and attested by MOFA. Can I go to any Police Station here? How much it cost?

I want to take them with me when I enter Khobar KSA by land. what is the convenient way? Can I sponsor immediately after getting my Saudi Visa? or should I have to wait for my Iqama?

Thank you All

Your first set of questions I answered on your other post, here :

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 71#5605386

Second part not clear. I assume you mean family?  For them, you need to wait for iqama.

Assalam alaykum Brother,

I have a follow up question:

while waiting for my Saudi work visa. I wanted to apply my family a Tourist Visa of 90 days travelling by land to Khobar. once my work visa arrives we all go together and move to Khobar.

Now when in Khobar, Can I extend their Tourist Visa without them exiting KSA? if Yes, Can I keep doing that for as long as needed, upto 5 years maybe? If No? what type of Visa can I apply for them to stay with me while working in KSA besides the Residents Visa?

Note: At MOFA site when we choose Family Visit Visa, there is no option to select the Saudi Mission in Manama. it only appears when we select Tourist Visa and others.

Thank you @XTang

0DkfGHj

tHRwSpK

Saudi family visa is for a year, 90 days stay on each entry and can be extended to 90 or 180 days (keeps changing with rules from time to time) after which you need to exit and re-enter to reset clock. After a year, when visa validity finishes, you have to exit and apply for a new visa. Tourist visa operates in same manner but with less days of stay, I think. Don't know why you don't see option, I got it from Manama a year ago.

Outside of an iqama ie resident permit, there is no visa that allows for indefinite stay in Saudi like you want. They will have to exit after some period of time and then re-enter and when visa expires, they will have to go out and apply again.

Without iqama, you can't do anything. They can't get health insurance, go to schools etc.

@XTang Thank you brother. I appreciate your kind advice and time. I hope can to contact you by call to explain you in details.

The problem is at MOFA site it does NOT appear the Manama Saudi Mission when I choose FAMILY VISIT. but it will appear if we select Tourism Visa. I don't know understand why.

I have screenshots here. but I do not know how to share it with you. please advice.

So, Can I apply them Tourism Visa and we just keep renewing it when it got expired?

They will have to leave to reapply for a new tourist visa. Can't do it from within the country.

@XTang The thing is I have an Egyptian friend who lives in Jeddah. He said he applied his Family a Visit visa with multiple entry then renew it without exiting the kingdom thru the MOFA apps. but our conversation was very short as he was busy. tomorrow ill try to call him and verify each procedures and I will keep you posted.

I think you misunderstood him.

You get a visit visa.

You enter and before 90 days expire, you apply for extension after purchasing insurance.

Visa days of stay gets extended (not validity)

He didn't renew the visa validity, he extended the days of stay.

Anyway, what I am telling you is the the regulation not anecdotal information from a friend.

Don't believe me. Go and look here.... Saudi tourist visa official site.... Section 7....where they clearly say that the visa validity cannot be extended. Go and read 7.1 & 7.4 together.

https://visa.visitsaudi.com/Home/TermsConditions

7. eVisa validity

7.1 The eVisa will be valid for one year from the date of issuance.

7.2 The eVisa will be valid for multiple entries, unless stated otherwise on the specific eVisa.

7.3 The maximum length of stay allowed under the eVisa is 3 months.

7.4 If you are granted an eVisa, it cannot be extended.

7.5 If the eVisa expires before entry to KSA, you must apply again and another application fee must be paid.