What should I do, my visa is already canceled

Hi, I finished my two years contract with my employer, then they asked me to stay and they promised they will renew my visa and contract, but still my employer not renew my visa, and its 1 year and 3 months now my visa already canceled...

I need an advise please, what should I do...

You are here illegally now.  Try to leave after paying fines.

@XTang sir my visa is finsh now and my compni his did canceled my visa from the sistam now my visa stuts is not valid my compni can make ranaway now or can't?

No but you need to leave within 30 days.

@XTang sir i cant leave becouse i want to chang visa to new employe alrady new employe his give me offer leatr

@XTang sir 1 year ago my brother did work out side but his have visa for super markeet but his work out side in onther compni with onther employe and inspaction team catch him while work out side now his have voilation on visa his want to chang visa but his  cant chang to in onther compni now what hi want to do for remove vailation

For you, convert visa within 30 days of visa expiry to new employer.

Your brother has to leave. He broke the law. Violation will not be removed.

@XTang now if his will leave country and again his can com to bahrain or no sir if his take new visa for bahrain from pakistan

Look, what is it that you are not understanding?  he did something that he was not supposed to do and thus broke the law. In all likelihood, he won't be able to get a visa for Bahrain ever again. He is lucky that they didn't put him in jail and deported him.

Now, if he leaves immediately i.e. within the grace period given to him; he has a slightly better chance with a new work visa (very little but still) vs. overstaying.

And to keep it factual, this is the law he broke:

ARTICLE (23)

WORK PERMIT

a.The foreign worker is prohibited from engaging in any occupation in the Kingdom without issuing a work permit for him according to the provisions of this Law.

The penalty can be:

b. Any foreign person who violates the provisions of paragraph (a) of Article (23) of this Law shall be punished by a fine not exceeding one hundred dinars. The court may order, in case of conviction, to expel the said foreign person from the Kingdom without allowing him to return permanently or for a temporary period of not less than three years.

Even if he did not get convicted (this the lucky part I was saying), still, his name would probably be at immigration end on a blacklist.   So my advice is to leave immediately..........if he overstays then you can get the penalty above, if he is caught.........and then there is zero chance of every returning (right now there may be 1% chance).