Self Sponsorship Retirement Visa In bahrain - Mandatory Stay period .

Ihold a self sponsorship retirement visa ( Residence Permit) valid for 10 years.

I need to go to my home country and stay there for about 8 or 9 months.

Is there any mandatory minimum period of stay in Bahrain as a restriction for the RP to be still valid?

Hope Someone can clear this matter for me

Not sure but minimum stay period is 3 months/year

As far as I know, for self sponsorship visa, there is no minimum stay period.  The minimum stay period of 3 months is ONLY for a Golden visa, not self sponsorship visa.

@kmurali1954

There is no requirement for self sponsored retirement visa holders to spend any minimum period per year in Bahrain. For golden visa holders there is a minimum of 3 months per year stay in Bahrain required. I am not aware of any recent change in rules on this point.

@XTang Thank you. I didn't notice any mandatory period when I applied or even afterwards.  Thanks again.

@ZB Saleem

This is only for Golden Visa I think.. which allows you to work. Mine is more a RP only..

@Alienn

Thank you very much. It's clear.

@kmurali1954, that why I said I am not Sure,  however, your question is answered by person having better knowledge than me

Yep I have a self sponsorship visa and so does my friend. He entered Bahrain after a year and no issues.

Hey brother how are you ?

Can you please tell me some details about the paper work of retirement visa ? Because I'm trying to apply for my father he was working here for past 35 years

I'm facing issues with applying for good conduct certificate

Please thanks

Read this. Towards the end. Paperwork is simple.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635