Work Permit and Business Visa - Bahrain

Hello all, need a quick advice. I have a work permit of Bahrain which is going to expire soon. However, I also have a Business visa for Saudi Arabia, this visa I got from Bahrain. My Business was is a multi entry exit visa and it has still few months to expire. Here the concern or question is, when my Bahrain's work permit expires, at same time my Business visa which I got from Bahrain will also expire or can I live in Saudi Arabia till the expiry of this? I'll get an exit from Bahrain before my work permit expires. Just checking the possibility if I can stay in Saudi Arabia with Business Visa until it expires.

If someone has this information, please advise. Thanks!

Business visa will remain valid till it's expiry date.

@XTang thanks for the information. So it means I can get an exit from Bahrain before the work permit expires and can stay in Saudi Arabia til expiry of Business Visa. (Max 90 days). Is this understanding correct? Would you please advise.

Yes

@XTang and all, I have a Bank account and Credit Card in Bahrain. For my Credit Card, there is some fixed deposit amount with bank. I have initiated the request to close credit card and to get back the fixed deposit, however, it is taking a little time since I am not in Bahrain.

My query is, are these cards and accounts linked with visa validity or with CPR? What if my visa expires and I still have some balances in my accounts there? Will I be able to get those back after visa expiry? Would you please give your input. Thanks again!

Both.   But it is not a real time linkage, it is based on the copies the bank took of both documents when you opened or updated your account.  And when it expires in their record, they will keep asking you to come and update the documents.  The account does not close immediately.