Black list to enter Malaysia

Hi I wanted to ask is that I got blacklisted in 2017 after that 5 years of ban period got cleared in 2022 September month I want to know what is the process to take a clear certificate or a release letter from the immigration can you help with the details or for the information about want to apply for employment pass need a release letter or a certificate that band has been cleared of 5 years thank you regards Mushtaq

why did you get blacklisted in 2017?

if its cleared now, your new employer should apply pass as normal procedures

@rahulsk1947

company asking  ban release letter for

apply Ep

@rahulsk1947 coz of over stay I got ban

n I paid fine for that n cleard 5year last year sept 2022

@mustaq7520 May I know how much was the fine paid? And when you left back in 2017, were you required to go back to your home country?

@YH Chua I had paid 400 ringgit and I left Malaysia in the year 2017 September my had been to home country and after that I cleared my one period of 5 years September 2022

@mustaq7520 What was the length of your overstay?

@YH Chua 4 months only over stay

@mustaq7520 can any 1 help r tel how to get a ban release letter after ban period is over

Hello mustaq7520.

Since your question is kind of off-topic here, I advise you to start a new thread on the Malaysia forum in order to be able to ask your questions about the ban release letter after the ban period is over. 1f609.svg

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team