Visa D Processing Timeline

@Jane Ogadi Chikezie jane congratulations 💫,what documents did you share please

How to check online visa status for Belgium. I have applied D visa with sponsorship of my sister working in UN Belgium office and a visa support letter from UN office. Its been 23 days I applied but no news. Can anyone tell me how long it takes.

@belatedaffable0xhttps://dofi.ibz.be/nl/themes/faq/visa/ … g-opvolgen you can track your application on that website

Since February 6th, I have not been able to get an appointment and I cannot get an appointment

Hello everyone,

@yamackadir, Any reason why you are not able to get an appointment?

1f914.svg

@Cheryl They say that the slots are closed in ANKARA VFS and we are waiting, we hired a consultant and the consultant cannot make an appointment

Hello.. I live in Italy and have a contract offer as a highly skilled worker in Belgium. My employer applied for single permit and recently I received a work permit; but, in order to apply for a visa D, it is indicated that I must have a full songle permit and a valid Italian residence permit. My Italian residence permit is still valid, but it will expire in a month. Can I apply for a visa D with the work permit only before receiving my Belgian annex 4..?

Has anyone had a similar experience with Belgian visa D policies?

Thanks

You don't necessarily have to apply a you country of citizenship, you can apply at country of residence, which is, in your case, an Italy. You already have the positive decision about work authorization, so you can apply for D visa in Belgian consulate in Italy.

Alternatively, considering tat you are already in Schengen zone, and don't need access to the territory, you can travel to Belgium, rent an apartment, and ask local municipality (commune) to proceed your application.

You can contact us for additional consultancy at [link moderated]

For free advice just go for free webinar

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : No advertising on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Taag1 same situation but in France

@Taag1 same situation but in France
-@sseifeddinee

How is your situation over there? Did the embassy give you the visa?

@Taag1 I am still waiting for the single permit and my French papers will soon finish 😞

@Cheryl I made an appointment hopefully it won't be a problem I made an appointment on March 16 👌👏

We will be waiting for an update from your side.

Good luck,

Cheryl

hello everyone. I have a 1-year work and residence permit (annex46). In which category will I make an appointment with the consular agency? because a new single permission category has been opened. I used to take a work permit appointment before, now I don't know which one to get. because the list of documents in both categories is different. What documents did those who receive annex 46 submit to the consulate?

I applied for my visa type D for PhD on 13th March from Belgium Embassy Islamabad, Pakistan. On 15th the embassy informed me that my file has been forwarded to immigration office in Belgium. No news of visa as of yet, I am not even able to track my application status on ibz. However, the usual time it took for PhDs recently to have their visa is within 20 days. I am confused why is my case taking so much time.

@yamackadir Have you heard anything yet?

@Jane Ogadi Chikezie amen....you went to join your husband ??? Pls what are the requirements please am still on the legalizion process 😢

@Jane Ogadi Chikezie amen....you went to join your husband ??? Pls what are the requirements please am still on the legalizion process 😢
-@giftey ojo

TLScontact

https://static.tlscontact.com › ...PDF

VISA REQUIREMENTS Family reunion Art 40ter if your husband is a citizen if your husband isnt a citizen is art 10 the requirement are different

@Tachelle McCarthy thanks for replying 😘

The link is not opening

@Tachelle McCarthy my husband is a Belgian citizen....the link you share is not opening pls help🙏

@Tachelle McCarthy my husband is a Belgian citizen....the link you share is not opening pls help🙏
-@giftey ojo

Visa on web form

Passport pictures

Passport data page

Legalized marriage certificate

Legalized birth certificate

Divorce certificate if applicable

From your husband

His belgian id front and back or passport copy

Permanate work contract

Full year pay slips

Bank statements

Tax paperworks, house hold composition

Rental contract/my rent registration

Administrative fee

Mutualite insurance stating they will cover you upon arrival

-@giftey ojo

Belgium Visa Application Centre

https://visas-be.tlscontact.com › visa

Welcome to the Belgium Visa Application Centre in Abuja

@Tachelle McCarthy thanks so much....God bless you ❤️

@Tachelle McCarthy thanks so much....God bless you ❤️
-@giftey ojo

You are welcome dear , God bless you too

Hi! I got positive decision onn9 August. Its been 2 weeks but i didn't receive call for passport collection. Can anyone tell how much time it takes further

Hi! I got positive decision onn9 August. Its been 2 weeks but i didn't receive call for passport collection. Can anyone tell how much time it takes further
-@Nabeel Mushtaq

It takes almost around 2.5 weeks, you will soon get your passport in the upcoming week.

Can you please share your timeline? How long did your Visa process take?

@single permit at last what happened in interview? Please write me details, it will helpful me.

@AlexFromBelgium

I'm married in the Philippines with my Belgian

I ask now a visa D long stay with belgian

What means the family reunification with Eu citizen?

On the v website online I can only make the choice for visa D longstay with Belgian.there is no option as Eu citizen.

Can you help

Hello,

We applied for Type D visa for me and family reunification visa for my wife and child together on 4th Sep 2023. As per embassy they have given me the Visa but for my wife and child the file is sent to FPS and will take 4-5 months.. My understanding was you get visa together if you apply at the same time. Does anyone had similar situation?

Thanks in advance for the response.

@divsviet

They gave you a visa within a week?

Where did you apply from?

Hello,We applied for Type D visa for me and family reunification visa for my wife and child together on 4th Sep 2023. As per embassy they have given me the Visa but for my wife and child the file is sent to FPS and will take 4-5 months.. My understanding was you get visa together if you apply at the same time. Does anyone had similar situation? Thanks in advance for the response.        -@divsviet

In the past, they used to process both appliactions (WP holder and dependents) at the same time in the consulate itself. Nowadays the trend is to send dependents file to Belgium. It is unfortunate. You will have to wait for FPS decision, no other go.

@AKA Ayu hello, Yes we applied at VFS Delhi and dependents were also covered by employer.

@AKA Ayu

i an still waiting for my dependent's visa so not sure yet.

@AKA Ayu

good for you then it

means dependent file was not sent to FPS…right?

also did you apply for u and dependent together?

@AKA Ayu

Congratulations :)

@Aneesh

i did see some progress as dependent file sent to FPS on 8th sep and able to track file on 14th sep at IBZ portal as status In treatment.

I have applied visa file on 4 dec and my file sent to immigration office 12 Jan, Now the status is showing In behandeling. How much time it will take to get approved bcoz my class has started