Is there any possibility to get the Seasonal Visa for a Sri Lankan

Hello everyone,

This is for getting a clear idea who get seasonal visa, Actually I'm from Sri Lanka and I'm looking for a seasonal work visa in Netherlands but i have no idea any Sri Lankan can get the Netherland Seasonal Work Visa. Is anyone get the work visa please feel free to reply here.

Thanks,
KC.
Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Your nationality has nothing to do with it.  If you can get a job, you can apply for a visa.  This forum is not a job seekers forum; this link will take you to a post on this Forum that provides 2 links, one to a website where you can register/look for a suitable vacancy (there may be other similar sites). The other is a link to the Dutch Government website where you can apply for a visa.

I hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team
Hello Kanishka Karunarathne,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f603.svg

I suggest your check the EU Immigration Portal website and read this part > Netherlands - Seasonal worker.

You will find information on the conditions, procedures etc.

Best of luck,

Cheryl
Expat.com team
Hi everyone,

Im wondering to know what are the possible ways to get seasonal work visa, from where I can find the job vacancies

Thank you,
Sanjaya
Hi everyone,

Im wondering to know what are the possible ways to get seasonal work visa, from where I can find the job vacancies

Thank you,
Sanjaya
- @sanjaya85dec

You could try reading the post 2 above yours which provides a link directly to where you can get an answer to your question.