Residence permit

Hi everyone. Just wanted to say that this forum is amazing and plenty usefull information. I am Bosnian who moved in Netherland with Hungarian wife. We already applied for verification against EU Law and I recieved letter which is stating that I can stay in Netherlands, untill decission is made, and that I am allowed to work if I present letter and my passport. My concern is how to get a job If i do not have BSN number yet? Can I take BSN number now in Municipatility or I can't take it after decission is made? Are they gonna hire me without BSN number and do you have any addvice what should I do first in my case? Thank you all in advance. Have a wonderfull day.
I am im the same situation as you and I went to the municipality and got my bsn, they asked me for:

Passport, birth certificate with apostille, rental contract (as is under my husband and me) and photo of the landlord id or passport.

I received the letter with my bsn after 2 business days.
Can you tell me more information

hello, good morning / afternoon / evening

i just wanted to ask if i can get a job in the Netherlands if I have the European work permit

Note - I don't have the citizenship yet!

I like to know it

Hello Priyantha,

Yes please, to know what exactly ?

Please read the Living in the Netherlands guide for expats, you will find useful information.

Regards,
Bhavna

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Off-Topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct