Regarding registration at commune

Hi, my owner is not allowing me to go to commune for registration.He shown me that in advertisement "No domiciliation" mentioned.And If I go without informing owner then will it create an issue?

Because within 90 days need to inform and register at commune.
I also want to apply VISA for m wife.
Its already one and half month got over.As police verification is done. Inspector checked my passport and now got a mail for commune to come for registration.

I am very shattered with this situation.
Please, suggest me what shall i do.

Thanks !
Why won't he let you go to the commune? That sounds very strange.
Why did you take that house if no domiciliation is mentioned and you want to domicile?
Indeed no domicilie mostly for those have house in belgium such as students and young belgium citizens..

This usually save taxes as you living as companion not as renter..

Better look for another place..

Regarding the commune you can inform them and let them know that the place you are staying is temporary if your owner is not allowing you to register and look for another place..

@arjunprasad2143 ,Actually I booked the room online. I didn't go through the terminology domiciliation properly . Even I was not aware with  this temporary card(Resident permit card).And generally  domiciliation means permanent resident and I am not interested for that. That's why my mind could not strike while booking the room. And I am a software professional came from India having D type VISA.

@Kdeepak :Thanks for the reply. But I am not student. I am an Indian software professional. I was not aware with the process of Resident Permit. I am totally worried if I don't register for 3 months. Because I have already paid rent for 3months.Please, suggest.