I GOT A JOB IN MALTA

Hi guys,
I recently got a job as a waitress in Malta...Can someone tell me more about the country, The tax incentives, The life of a waitress in Malta, housing, and anything else that could be helpful?

Thank you.

Wages are very low in Malta so you may not have to pay tax, also rentals can be quite high.  A lot of waitressing staff have more then one job to survive.

Hi sir my name is Nasir Ali in abha city saudi Arabia, sir I am interested for job as light driver in malta.

nasirchoudhary386 wrote:

Hi sir my name is Nasir Ali in abha city saudi Arabia, sir I am interested for job as light driver in malta.

As mentioned many, many times other then looking in the jobs section we cannot find you a job.

thank you for your reply, In my contract it's stated that the employer will provide accommodation, I hope this is something that happens if so, it's a nice thing that my rental burden is lifted .

mainamc wrote:

thank you for your reply, In my contract it's stated that the employer will provide accommodation, I hope this is something that happens if so, it's a nice thing that my rental burden is lifted .

Are they organising your work visa as well?

yes as well as the flight

Is the job in a hotel or restaurant?

I am sorry but this sounds very dodgy to me, are you just a waitress?

This is screaming out "scam" to me.  To the OP, if these people ask you for any money at all, they are scammers and there is no job.

Cynic wrote:

This is screaming out "scam" to me.  To the OP, if these people ask you for any money at all, they are scammers and there is no job.

Exactly, I have worked in the hospitality industry all my life and none of the places I've worked for has paid for flights or even work visas for a waitress.

Good afternoon sir Or mam my name is Dev narayan Chaudhariy can i
got jo in malta

Dev Chaudhary wrote:

Good afternoon sir Or mam my name is Dev narayan Chaudhariy can i
got jo in malta

As mentioned many, many times we cannot get you a job, the only advice is to look at the job section on here.

Thank you guys for your replies, I will inform you of how it unfolds.