State of documents to invite family for family reunion

Good day family,

I trust you are all keeping well.

I asked this question before but I didn't get any response:

Do I need to apostille or put some form of Extra verification on the below documents am sending to invite my family:

1. Letter of invitation
2. Residence permit type A.

Is it ok to just send the letter of invitation on a plain A4 sheet with my signature alone? 
Do I need any signatures from the commune or other authorities?

After scanning my residence permit do I need to take the scanned copy to commune for authentication before sending to my family?

Thank you so much as I earnestly look forward to your responses to help me make good decisions.

Hello,

it's not mandatory to apostille any Belgian document if your goal is to use them in a Belgian embassy / institution.
If you want to use these documents for another embassy, then the answer is yes (except for other EU embassies).
https://diplomatie.belgium.be/en/servic … _documents

It's always best to legalize your signature at the commune, but it's not mandatory.
They'll also put a stamp of the commune on the copy of the resident permit (basically they'll check that you don't fake your id)

Then you can scan it again or send it by post.

thank you Alex, for this response. 

Is it necessary they also put their stamp on the invitation letter? Or it's not mandatory?

nope, they will not as it's not an official document.
They'll legalized your signature, but not the content of what you've written in it.
It's just to certify that you did write & sign the letter.

But they'll put the stamp on the copy of your resident card, to proof they've verify it and it's not a fake one.

Not mandatory for both to do it, and it consume time (to go to the commune), but always best IMHO.

Ok I totally understand now.

Thank you so much for the explanation.

I did that for my parents.
You can download or ask the copy from cityhall.
1. Fill the form saprately for each member with copy of your ID Card.
2. Go to the cityhall to the immigration desk they will stamp the forms and copy of your ID.
3. Ship the physical all stamped doc to the person you have applied for.
4. They will submit these documents with their visa application.

I have found the official form not sure which one is latest. Please find the link below.

Link: "https://diplomatie.belgium.be/sites/default/files/downloads/verklaring_op_eer_en.pdf"

"https://diplomatie.belgium.be/sites/default/files/downloads/CirculairepriseenchargeGB.pdf"

Wao, thank you!

Hi did it work for you?

I am still gathering documents for my family's family reunion. Yea the firm Kdeepak mentioned is declaration of honour for family members coming for short stay (if I am correct).

But there is a part of the visa application form that I don't understand. It reads thus:

"Has the inviting person signed an official document that charge is being taken? "

Waa.... OK. I hope you get advice I suggest you ask Alex.  Best wishes

Ok thanks 😊

I saw this too.

Hi,

For dependent VISA ,birth certificate is mandatory? or we can submit marriage certificate .because we dont have birth certificate now.

Both

Hi,

Thanks for your Info.

I sent mail to belgium consulate here in India and they replied Aadhaar Card can be produced if no birth certificate for dependent.

That should be attestation of birth, I guess