Language certficates!

Hi All,

I have completed my A2 Level in french from CVO Brussels. Can we use the CVO Certificates while applying belgium nationality?

Hey,

I don't know CVO Brussels, I've just quickly checked their website, but I couldn't find any link to the Brussel region, that's a bit weird...
You should probably call them and ask if it's recognized in case of belgian nationality request or not.
If it's not the case, you can do an official test from VDAB, Bruxelles Formation, Actiris, Forem, Arbeitsamt, ... and you'll easily get it as you've been doing the lessons.
But I still encourage you to continue the lesson and improve your level to be fully independent in daily life. B1 & B2 level is not too difficult in your case and will improve your daily life :cheers:

Just remember that this certificate (if valid) might not be enough depending on your case... 5 years of stay in Belgium, 10 years of stay in Belgium, 5 years working, family member of EU, ...

belquesce wrote:

Hi All,

I have completed my A2 Level in french from CVO Brussels. Can we use the CVO Certificates while applying belgium nationality?

I don't know much about Brussels but just fyi in Flander, CVO 1.2 can certainly be used as the proof of language proficiency when applying for nationality.

https://www.cvosemper.be/locatie?locatie=33

The above is the link.where i have completed french course..