Given birth in Chile.

Greetings everyone.
         Hope everyone is safe and healthy. Please has anyone travel to Chile 🇨🇱 recently to give birth or in the past. Need some advice. I hope i can get answers to these questions. Thank you'll.
1. Does Chile still give citizenship by birth
2. Which city is very safe and convenient for foreigners who can not speak Spanish although we are willing to hire a lawyer or anyone who can help us in order to make our stay so wonderful.
3. How much does it cost to give birth in Chile ( both private and public hospitals) and which hospital is best to choose.
4. How to handle the new born documents.( birth certificate, id and passport. )
5. In case we wanna apply for residence permit is it Possible and what document parents need to provide?
6. Incase we don't t wanna apply for residence permit i hope is possible to return to Chile in future?
7. Lastly if anyone can recommend a good Immigration  Lawyer they have used their services before and everything was successful will be glad.

Cheers
Much love ❤️ 💕 💖 💗 💘

send me a private message for info

Hi, I am looking for the same information for the questions asked about Chile. Did you get the answers you are looking for? Can you you please help?