Job employment

I am Tubman Chima Williams from Nigeria, I am a very easy going person who love meeting people who are tolerant and caring confidential, I want to live and work in turkey permanently

merahaba my friends. Living in turkey now for 7 weeks if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Dennis

Hi Dennis
I am David from California. I like to ask you how to look for a cheap apartment to live in Antalya or Budusa?
Thanks

Hello
Am searching a job to Turkey stambul country
The position is cleaner or janitres or house keeping .

Am ex abroad to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait and now am here in Jordan to working as a Domestic helper and this September I finish my contract
The last day of September I'll back to Philippines
I hope you may help me to find a job
Thanks so much

Come to California..many caregivers are needed 300-4000 dollars a month. But renting a room $500/month. An apartment 2400-5000

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please use only English on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

☹ I use to have news from you / from Kusadasi and I am sad when I don't have. 😥

Sorry, my friend for not keeping in touch. I will try to not let that happen again.I enjoy talking to you also. Had a short stay in the hospital here. Am on the road to better health here now.

Meherbaa..!
I'm looking for a job to settle in turkey Will you help me

@ mahammadh2580 :

I advise you to post an ad in the jobs in Turkey section.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

Hi
Post a ad to say j am searching for job?or say i am teacher?
Thanks

Want so bad to relocate and work in fethiye region of Turkey.  Any job considered, I realise how difficult it us to get work as a British person.

Hello my friend my name is Dennis and I am living in turkey now for eight weeks. I am retired so I am not working in Turkey. I can tell you this from what I've heard Foreigners coming to turkey or going to have a very difficult time in getting jobs unless you Are already working for a company that has a base in turkey. If there are any other questions I can help you with please let me know.

Hello my name is Karine, well would you mind telling me the kind of jobs in Turkey available for foreigners

Foreigners from what I  understand are going to have a very difficult time getting jobs in Turkey unless they are already employed by a company here in Turkey.

Just Google jobs available to foreigners in the city of your choice. You will get a list you can apply for.

Good luck my friend. I be happy to assist you in any way I can.

Dennis

I would suggest you Google for for jobs For foreigners in the city you are interested in you will get a list.

Good luck my friend.  Anyway I can assist you I would be happy to help.

Dennis

Those jobs are not for foreigners - its only allowed to be given to local Turkish people.

@Robert Ng42 Hello Robert im Curious and interested in getting a job in California

Hello Frizzerd,

Please note that members can not find you a job. Robert has been inactive for quite long.

Feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in Turkey section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna  Hello im very grateful for your advise

Kindly i have already created it

Kind Regards

@tubcwilliams helo good morning my name is irfan I am electrician I have experience 10 years I have diploma 2 years

Hello and welcome Irfan,

Please note that @tubcwilliams has posted long ago and never replied since.

As you are looking for a job, please create your CV in the Jobs in Turkey section of the website.

Thank you

Bhavna

Hi Forumers & Merhabah,

I have been applying for jobs in Turkey endlessly but to no avail.

I'm a foreigner and I had been to Turkey recently and I love the place very much

May I know which recruitment agency is the best to approach

for foreigners like me?

Or is there anyone could recommend the best way of getting job in Turkey.

Teşekkürler

My friend There is a high unemployment in Turkey.I recommend you try another country or online sales job which pays in Dollars. If you have income from overseas it is great place to live.You should try West Europe for jobs.Even Turkish people moving there for find a job.You save money in your country then open a business in Turkey so that you will a job as business owner.In order to find a job in Turkey first you got to be here and local address in Istanbul and savings enough to live here without job at least six months.Without savings& Turkish language hard to find a job here.But German&Russian language skills may help you some.Good Luck