Need Job in Turkey

Hello everyone, I am Asad 25 years of age From Pakistan. I'm a computer system engineer I want to search for a job in Turkey. what is the current situation in Turkey in terms of Jobs..? Thanks, everyone your suggestions are important and will be highly appreciated.

You can reach out to companies like Mobile Action and Jotform. They usually hire foreigners. I know they have offices in Ankara but they also have options to work remotely. If you're unable to find job ads on their websites, you can try Linkedin.

It seems that Turkey would prefer citizens or PRs for jobs within Turkey rather than foreigners.

That's my observation thus far given the employment rate right now.

Hello everyone, I am Asad 25 years of age From Pakistan. I'm a computer system engineer I want to search for a job in Turkey. what is the current situation in Turkey in terms of Jobs..? Thanks, everyone your suggestions are important and will be highly appreciated.
-@Asad farooq83

Unless if you can speak Turkish it will be almost impossible for you to find a job in Turkey. The only way you could find a job is if you can find international companies that that allow you to work in English but you will need to prove your efficient in English. Or you will already need to be working for an international company who will transfer you to Turkey.

Maybe if you can find a Turkish start up, or if you can start a business in Turkey yourself or find a Turkish business partner in the technology field then you can go there.

Other then that Turkey has made it very hard for Pakistanis to go to Turkey and have put extremely strict restrictions on them coming there. For example the only way you can travel to Turkey now is by having an invitation from a Turkish citizen.

I want to search for a job in Turkey.
I'm from Pakistan
-@SHAHZAIB RIAZ

You didn't tell us your qualifications, what languages you speak, what type of job you are looking for. Then it is impossible for us to tell you if you can get a job in Turkey or not.

Try to check the jobs section for Turkey.

I'm from Pakistan Education : Intermediate

Searching job Waiter / Helper /Labor / Driving

Hello Shanzaib Riaz,

It's not that easy to find a job in Turkey. Please read the following article : Finding a job and working in Turkey

and create your CV in the Jobs in Turkey section.

All the best

Bhavna

I'm from Pakistan Education : Intermediate
Searching job Waiter / Helper /Labor / Driving
-@SHAHZAIB Riaz

You will not find a job or get a work visa to Turkey as a waiter, helper, labor, or driver unless if you speak Turkish. Not only that but they currently have a very large labor market that is already filled by refugees, Turks, and illegals in the country. About the only labor-based job you will be able to get in Turkey, and get a work visa for is elderly care, or if you were working in child care.