Profession on Iqama Ask on local interview for local Job

Hi everyone hope y'all good. I just wanna raise a question on this community,  recently i am trying to look for jobs possibly for transfer since contract will end next month. I have some replies coming from potential employer, but i was just wondering every interview they always ask what is the profesion in my iqama. (FYI. My profesion in my iqama is labor but i work in marketing), can somebody explain what is the reason behind that, like why they ask what is your iqama profesion?

Hi Prince,
Most Marketing professions are now Saudisized. It is natural that all employers ask you about your Iqama profession. Every company will have some or other restrictions in recruting specific Iqama professions. Recruting company's vacancy might not allow all Iqama professions to be employed. They will employe a candidate if his Iqama profession suits their requirement. If they employ some one who cannot be leagally in that position, the recruiter will also has to pay penalty and face other legal complications.
Since your Iqama profession is Ordinary Labour, you would fit in most jobs.

Thank you for the prompt reply 🙂

electricity technician need to update iqma  he must be interview yes are no
Hi gahmadabbasi1982,

Welcome to expat.com!
Please could you give us more information, how can we help you exactly?

Vero
Expat.com team

Hi everyone,

My iqama profession is Electronics Engineer, but its not replicated in my absher account

Why?