No gosi contract

Hi, hope there is someone knows if no gosi contract is there a possibility that auto approved or there is no need of the current employer approval to transfer?

Hello Sissy Rhodz,

Please feel free to go through the various topics on work here : https://www.expat.com/forum/423-5-work- … rabia.html

You may find the answers to your questions.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Sissy Rhodz wrote:

Hi, hope there is someone knows if no gosi contract is there a possibility that auto approved or there is no need of the current employer approval to transfer?

Gosi has nothing to do with qiwa/transfer.
You still need permission from the current employer for transfer.

As far as I remember,
2 years ago, GOSI contracts were renewed automatically, If employee doesn't login the system using Abshir registered mobile and reject.

Nowadays, If employee don't accept it within 7 days, it will be auto rejected. If employee wants it to accept, they must login in GOSI website and accept it.
For this, Contract must be issued against Iqama first by employer.

Hello can someone please advice me, I accepted the job contract through Qiwa and it was approved but pending for employee transfer, the notice period was 30days , my current employer said that he is not on Qiwa so he cannot approve the request because he cannot access Qiwa, after 14days I checked the status On Qiwa it was automatically cancelled because of failure to approve..so have talked to the new company to send again the request I accept .. SO WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER 30DAYS NOTICE PERIOD IS OVER BECAUSE MY CURRENT EMPLOYER IS NOT ON QIWA..WILL IT BE POSSIBLE FOR ME TO TRANSFER OR IT WILL BE CANCELLED AGAIN AND THE STORY ENDS..PLEASE ADVICE ACCORDINGLY

my GOSI accounts showing there is no contracts available , so is it easy for me to change company

Why there is no  contract attach in my gosi its written that there is no contract attach to this engangement, but in qiwa it's attach my contract,

Your current employer does not need to be on Qiwa to accept the transfer, he can give an approval letter to your new employer to visit the ministry to do the transfer

I think people are confused.

Simply, GOSI contract, as said before, has NOTHING to do with the transfer.  This is only used in the case of work related injuries for expats.

QIWA contract is the one that is applicable for transfers.

So if you don't have a GOSI contract, don't dwell unncessarily on that.

1 year 1 month I m working current organization, I resigned yesterday with 2 month notice period , my company is telling your employment contract is renewed by last week. if you want leave I have to pay 10 month basic salary.

when I checked with Qiwa & Gosi  my employment contract is not avalible / appearing. From the joining date up to now i didn't sign employment contract.

please explain me...

@Sathraj I too am facing the same issue. I have resigned before the end of my contract and on GOSI and QIWA there shows no contract. I notified my employer before the end of contact and ready to serve notice of 2 months. However, they are telling me your contract is renewed but I see it now where. I am requesting my employer to provide me with final exit.

@Tej Machhar Please let me know with any updates if you have.