Transfer to other employer iqama expired

Alright I'll get this the only thing that I have is my digital iqama on Tawakkalna which is still my old sponsor is it still valid to enter the departure gate ?

Alright I'll get this the only thing that I have is my digital iqama on Tawakkalna which is still my old sponsor is it still valid to enter the departure gate ?

Li._lou wrote:

No.
They will not going to accept it.

Hi someone help me please 🙏🙏
         I work Burger King now 6 month
But I won't work in Even so, I still have  to work. 3 month then I all work 9 month then I gonna tell my company release me If so, they will release me you think Releasing me means that I can go to another institution and also to my respective country.That is to say please someone tell me 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Greetings everyone ,

I would like to ask a question that if you have got an good offer from new employeer, but regret to inform you that the old employeer system denied the request on qiwa just an option shown on the system final exit , what I suppose to do?

As well as if you have valid contract and Iqama going to expire so the employee is alligible to get transfer without kafeel. ?

Thanks
@Abdul Samad Khan11 Salam, If you current employer make final, you cannot transfer the IQAMA to new employer unless cancel final Exit,

If you want Cancel Final Exit,
1. negotiate with Current Employer with fair enough, in order to Cancel the final Exit
2. visit Labor Ministry

@nifrasmail can we go ministry of labor in order to fix it?

@roleeresalda hello please advise did you got ur transfer after your iqama expiry?

in my case my iqama will expire by end of auguest and i have to pay dependent fees to renew my iqama

i already gave resignation and i am in notice period

please advise shall i pay dependent fees? or shall i wait to get my iqama expire?
also please advise after how many days of iqama expiry we can trasnfer?

please support

@nifrasmail i went labor office there is nothing they can do need go exit

@rosalescharlo240
Friend,maybe my case is same to. I wanted to transfer to other compny after my iqama expired,i have a new kafeel,want to bring mi to work hre campany..
Can i work  or trnsfer to my new kafeel, without approval my current kafeel?
#respect

my contract in qiwa is 2 years, I am done already for 1 year,my iqama is 3 months expired and my company is in a red status,i got a new job offer from another company,is it possible for me to transfer without being chased or sued by my current employer? do i neee to pay any amount for the contract?

Hello everyone. When my iqama will expire and wait after 3 days can my new employer renew it and transfer me without need of approval from my previous company? I ask this because the status of my current company is platinum.. Thank you

Hello everyone. When my iqama will expire and wait after 3 days can my new employer renew it and transfer me without need of approval from my previous company? I ask this because the status of my current company is platinum.. Thank you
-@Lakay Goryo MIX TV

Anyone havr an idea about this. Thank you

Any advice..my iqama will expired on jan31 and my contract in qiwa will expired on feb.18..is this consider auto transfer without consent of current employer if i will ask to my new employer to send transfer request after iqama expired?

@GuestPoster895 how many days should the iqama expired for automatic transfer.thank you

@GuestPoster895 how many days should Iqama expired for automatic transfer for a new employer.thank you

Hello Remil Villanueva,

Please be informed that members' usernames starting with Guestposter are no longer on the forum.

I hope someone else can help you...

All the best

Bhavna

Someone who knows kindly answer ?

How can i get all my benefits from my present employer after transferring my iqama to another company during my iqama expiry date.

Thank you.

Guys please know your rights read about laws... And call the hrsd customer service or qiwa customer service. They can help you or go to the nearest hrsd instead of posting. Know one knows here what is the right thing to do to our problem. Only the councils of Saudi Arabia which is HRSD will provide the right answer.

Hi All,

My iqama expired but qiwa shows valid work permit (3 months), can I transfer to another company without current company approval?

Can I transfer to other employer after my contract.

Good day,

Just want to ask if possible can my husband transfer to the other employer? His iqama will expired this 15th of September 2023 and his job contract will expire November 24, 2024.. If he will transfer to other company is their hurob case to be done?

Thanks

Good Day!

Just want to ask, my husband's iqama will expire this 15th of September 2023 and his contract will expire this 24th of November 2024, if he wants to apply to other company when his iqama will expired but his contract is not yet end. Is there a possible hurob case to be done?

Thanks