Single mother with children and laws of Saudi Arabia

I am working as a doctor but still not able to find the answers to whether single mother is allowed to get her children to Saudi Arabia. This would mean they could be adopted or from IVF treatment.

It would be great if I could get answer to this question as there has been lot of changes in Saudi Arabia lately.

Deepali Mahajani wrote:

I am working as a doctor but still not able to find the answers to whether single mother is allowed to get her children to Saudi Arabia. This would mean they could be adopted or from IVF treatment.

It would be great if I could get answer to this question as there has been lot of changes in Saudi Arabia lately.

Yes, as long as they have passport with your name on it as mother, as you are the legal guardian to bring them in ksa.

Thanks mailmeksyed for your reply

Hi,

Can a singe women (from Europe) give birth in Saudi after IVF? Is it alowed?

Thanks

@Maja DojÄinovski IzderiÄ

Yes follow the guidelines of ministry of health for IVF and the licensed hospitals will provide this service.

Consult your Dr.

@mailmeksyed thank you sooo much

@Deepali Mahajani I'm not sure if you were able to bring your child/children to KSA being a single mother, can you please shed light on the process as I'm in a similar situation and need to bring my son here as a single mother.

@mailmeksyed please do you know anyone that has been successful with this?