Saudi Council of Engineer membership valid yakheen & Jawazat X

Dears,

My Sce account shows valid membership but Yakheen & Jawazat is X, is anyone else facing same problem? Anyone know what is the reason

What is your Bachelor of Science degree in engineering? i.e. chemical, electrical, civil, mechanical, etc.

Base on your statement, your request to become member of SCE has been approved, however not yet final, your application will undergo a series of data flow verification, assessment, until you are fully accepted as member.

The process normally takes more than a month. In case you haven’t heard from them, you can call their unified number 920020820 to follow-up your application.

It is civil engineering, but I can be able to print the certificate and it’s also showing “valid membership”. Before updating to my new Iqama both the ticks were green, both yakeen & Jawazat were green ticks, does this mean it will be validated in sometime.

Yes, your application will undergo a series of data flow verification, assessment, until you are fully accepted as SCE member. This process takes more than a month.

Thank you brother ! That was helpful.