REJECTION FROM SAUDHI COUNCIL OF ENGINEERS

HI ALL
I have come to Saudhi on Engineering visa so its compulsory for me to register in Saudhi council of engineers to get my Iqama, but after submitting the documnets i got the message " Your qualification does not meet our requirements" i am Btech Graduate in Fire and Safety (4 Year) and i came here as fire and safety engineer.
can any one tell me whats the reason for my rejection. Please tell urgent my visa validty is getting expired on 13 october

I think the latest requirement are 5 years experience along with an exam and an interview with the council.

You will have to go to the Council directly for further details

is there any way i can transfer the visa to another company or change my profession before getting iqama?

Yes there is. As long as you have a willing company to use their name

Dear ajay,
ali has given you internet info (mostly news info, which is wrong most of the time). all i have to tell you is to remain calm.
i faced same problem just three months ago, i got panicked at that time. although i uploaded all the correct documents yet i immediately got the message that you have got in your email.
The problem was that, i uploaded the document whihc could not be clearly seen. So thats why they rejected my application.
Ok. So for now, all you have to do is to call their no.  (given on SCE home page) in office time. some lady customer care will answer and she will be very helpful in telling you what is the fault and tell you to upload the documents again. (when you call, keep your SCE application ID infront of you to tell to the lady immediately).

keep updating. and happy working in saudi.

On a side note, can you provide me the fire fighting drawings of your project, if possible. would appreciate.

If he has 4 year degree whiich is accredited by the engineering council/approving body of his local country why does he need to transfr to some place else.
also, no company is gracious enough to give you a release after just 3, 4 months to another company. that is a dream. all they will do is to given exit of that person. and when he go home. he will come on his own visa.

brother dont misguide someone, if you dont have trusted info or you have the wrong info. Yuo should know that a casual comment from you can make some one really worried.
Just so you know, three months before i heard the same bulls*it when i was trying to register 3 months before. never actualy heard some one giving an interview with SCE for resident engineer membership.  although it is all over news since two three years.
bless you.

Ajay paul wrote:

HI ALL
I have come to Saudhi on Engineering visa so its compulsory for me to register in Saudhi council of engineers to get my Iqama, but after submitting the documnets i got the message " Your qualification does not meet our requirements" i am Btech Graduate in Fire and Safety (4 Year) and i came here as fire and safety engineer.
can any one tell me whats the reason for my rejection. Please tell urgent my visa validty is getting expired on 13 october

Hi Ajay,

Do not worry. What @saudieng has said is correct. You can re-upload your documents and call customer service of SCE. Usually, they're very helpful and I they'll provide you with some sort of information which can be missing from your side.

Regards.

Did Ajay get his application approved?

As i talk to Sce the said u must have 5 experiences

Your degree shud attested in India n Saudi Arabian councilate otherwise they'll reject

when did you ask? and pls tell when your degree got verified?

Hi Ajay,

Just to tell  every body my story , i came to Saudi on Engg visa , after uploading my degree they have rejected and when i went to Saudi council they told that we are NOT accepting the accreditation from this university , i told one of my friend is working in Saudi from past 11 years had the degree from same college , on this council  told me even this time his pass will be cancelled, no worries i again checked my documents with HR and find one of the mark sheet was not uploaded   , once again i have done and immediately i have received the message that   My member ship is accepted ,

tell me how the university from which i am was not acceptable by them and got the membership confirmation .

please check all the documents and if then also its not helping check with your HR , at last change the profession of your IQAMA.

Regards
Abhay

@enginsaudi , i had applied for the saudi council last year and my application was rejected calming i should have 3 years experience , and now i reapplied this year , meeting this criteria and now they have informed me that i should have 5 years experience , is this true ?

Gentleman,

I would appreciate some help here! I have a BENG electronics and communications undergraduate degree from UK. I have been working in Saudi for some time now and since the rules were flexible never got the registeration with SEC. I will be moving to a new job and I applied for registration ans they rejected the application saying my degree is for 3 years!!! Most of the engineering degrees in the UK are 3 years unless you do a foundation year.....has anyone else had such an issue... If yes please advice... I have visited SEC office in dammam over 6 times they kept me waiting and finally rejecting it saying it has to be 4 years!!!! Now i fail to understand the way forward...my degree is valid and attested by the embassy and the cultural office in London!.... Any suggestion or help would be really appreciated....

How long been working bro.? How many years of experience you have.?

Hi, I hope you're issue was resolved. If so, can you please guide me through since I'm facing the same problem currently.

Hellow Guys

Recently i came in saudia arabia last two month and now i apply for registration with saudi engineering council.
i have submitted 500 riyal initial fee and initial my submission is accepted.
After this i got mail that upload your documents when i upload all documents i received mail that your saudi engineering council registration is rejected and Your qualifications do not meet the requirements for registration, and your application can not be accepted.
I am much worry about this because without registration i am not capable for applying iqama.

pls advice me.

Thanks

Check the website of SCE..you can find some info if your application is rejected..normally you can apply for provision..SCE will give you a provision letter to apply for another visa which not an engineer visa. so you can get an iqama..thats what i know..hope it can help..

My visa is engineer and i am electrical engineer.
My degree is attested from saudi culture and saudi embassy.

ear sir please tell about the test SCE what type of kind test  they get it to register.any one here

Dear please help me I submitted my documents for Saudi Engineering council as a technician. Yesterday I received one message from council that need your diploma certificate clear copy. I submitted yesterday but again today I received same message. Please help me

Dear All,

I have intermediate certificate of Commerce , But i'am working from last 1 year as a BMS OPERATOR and my Iqama is also of TECHNICIAN.
Now My iqama got expired from last 1 months and my company is asking to submit my Engineering documents in Saudi Council , But i dont have any Diploma or Engendering degree.
So what should i do can anyone suggest me please.

Aslamualikum I am electronic technician I submitted my documents online and coming a message  pay a fee also done but secound message still not coming did you know how many hour it's take a time pls help me that thanks

SHANEWAR72 wrote:

Dear All,

I have intermediate certificate of Commerce , But i'am working from last 1 year as a BMS OPERATOR and my Iqama is also of TECHNICIAN.
Now My iqama got expired from last 1 months and my company is asking to submit my Engineering documents in Saudi Council , But i dont have any Diploma or Engendering degree.
So what should i do can anyone suggest me please.

1.) Register temporarily:
     Follow this - https://www.saudieng.sa/English/Eservic … cians.aspx
   You can register WITHOUT diploma
2.) Ask your HR to change the profession

i also got the same messege and the guy at reception give me a final exit form ,please tell me how u resolve this issue .

Bro I am facing same issue? What happened to you? You are still here in KSA?
*** please contact. Really need your help.
Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you

tell me dude what happened

your certificate should be attested from saudi embassy and saudi culture in india. make sure you have this attestation..

umar787 wrote:

Bro I am facing same issue? What happened to you? You are still here in KSA?
*** please contact. Really need your help.
Thanks

Hi Umar,

No need to panic. SCE has already provided a way to register if an iqama holder has
no diploma/degree Certificate or
no attested diploma/degree certificate or
not able to submit the attested diploma/degree certificate on time.

Quoting from SCE website

How to register as Technician (with no diploma or certificate):
Experience certificates in the field issued by the employer/s.
Authorization Letter, download from SCE website, fill out properly, and scan (click here to download the form).
Introduction letter from the current employer, attested by the Chamber of Commerce.
Copy of Iqama/Entry visa page in the passport.
Copy of Passport.
Personal Photograph

Note that this is a temporary membership registration. SCE will ask you whether you have a degree/diploma during registration, so if you select "No" and proceed, SCE creates temporary membership for the sake of iqama renewal thus you must change the profession within 3 months.

yeah im still in ksa my company is working for my final exit;  what  about urs bro?

I would like to know more about this temporary registration.if I register with experience certificate and if it's temporary what will happen after that. Do I go exit? I can't change my profession.pls someone help me in this.TIA

The option here is to go to your nearest saudi council of engineers office and they might be able to help you out.

hi can chat someone to  send me whatsapp *** this is my bahrin number we will talk about saudi engineering council reject  thanks you

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Salam every one i want help brothers i submet diploma im emgenring consul but thy not varifey they msg me that varifey your diploma and subment result this is fake diploma can i change my diploma again??

it will take a couple of days.

don't worry! Temporary registration is for one year then on next renewal onward in shows permanent membership.

Hi everyone. I would like to share my experience of registering with SCE and getting my iqama renewed.
I have an engineering degree with the profession of "Technician" on iqama. My iqama expiry date was 12th December 2019. I asked my company to renew my iqama beforehand as I was planning to visit home country on the same dates. When my company started the process, the sent me a screenshot from their portal that I need to register with Saudi Council of Engineers in order to get my iqama renewed. This news came to me only when there were only 3 weeks left for Iqama expiry. So I arranged all the necessary documents and meanwhile called SCE helpline and they advised me to apply as an engineer because I had engineering degree (regardless of Technician profession). I applied online and after paying SAR 500, there was message on the website that "we are auditing your request". I waited almost one week but still didn't receive the second message to pay the membership fees (SAR 250 for one year) and the time was running out. So I decided to visit SCE office in Dammam with all my original documents.
Believe me, I live in Khafji which is 300 KM from Dammam and I drove 3 hrs to reach there and my work was done in 3 minutes!
The guy in the office took my paper and returned in 2 minutes saying that now you'll receive message to pay the fees. I received the message and paid the fees and it was done in the next minute.
After that I advised my company to renew the iqama and it was also done in the next half an hour.

Moral of the story: If you're documents are complete and have applied on the website and now you are waiting for the message to arrive, then don't wait and go straight to your nearest SCE office and they will surely help you.

Hello..
I have an issue in SCE registration..SCE is rejected.. actually ,i applied with technician provesion.but my certificates are engineering.now all are rejected..my iqama is expired. i can't change provesion..bcs i have one year experience only..i don't know what to do..pls help me....

If any possibilitiess....
Pls help mee

Hello..
I have an issue in SCE registration..SCE is rejected.. actually ,i applied with technician profession,bcs my iqama is in technician profession.but my certificates are engineering.now all are rejected.. i can't renew iqama..my iqama is expired. i can't change provesion also..bcs i have one year experience only in Saudi Arabia..i don't know what to do..pls help me....
Also
If any possibilitiess....
Pls help mee