Transfer after final exit

Hi

Can anyone knows if someone got final exit from one employer and he has offer from other company then he can get transfer through labour court

Final exit visa can get when you have valid iqama.....
When you got the visa for the finale exit your iqama is hanging in air ....
If used the exit visa in airport ur iqama number permanently finished in labour office system.
Or if u cancel your final exit visa so iqama active again.

We can change the sponsor of our active iqama ...if u have final exit visa that time iqama become inactive

what if iqama & final exit expired in this situation.

How to cancel Final Exit visa while you are on the red colour nitiqat with one month expiry iqama????
And my previous company cannot removing because cannot hire a saudi in order to get green colour and remove the final exit so that I can transfer

Did u get any updates body?

Did you make a complaint via jawazat office?

If sponsor make finale exit what I do without kafeel

Can cancel the final exit

Just check another local sponsor , you can easily find near Jawazat Office, in Riyadh.  Or if any other company is willing to take your sponsorship. ( Overall without local sponsor, you can not do anything.)
Regards

Can my company renew my iqama instead of renewing my dependents iqama? or do I need to renew iqama of my dependents first than only my company can renew my iqama?

Is it posible to cancel the final exit visa if some new local sponsor wth out consent from spnosor?

Same my problem

Any updates your problem

Guys please be noted final exit can be given by the sponsor who brings you in kingdom, if your sponsor is second sponsor then he can not give you final exit until a very strong valid reason. which could be contract and iqama finished together and there is no time balance for job search, if you committed any crime, if your employment history is not good.
First sponsor can give you final exit with all the same above reasons and also if you did not finish the first contract. SO read each and every single line when signing your contract and where they mention as per labor law article # xyz go on website and ready it carefully , its not important to sign your contract on the same day, you can have your time to study and understand fully,

any how long story short , If sponsor puts your final exit you will get 3 months from the day it was stamped or approved by Ministry to leave the kingdom, after that 3 months you will become illegal, it can be cancelled during those 3 months by your sponsor, there is NO OTHER WAY to get it cancelled until you hire a proper lawyer go to court and proof his decision is wrong as per your contract and labor law.

SO always keep in touch with your sponsor , always be in his/her good books.

If you want to stay happily in Saudi Arabia you must learn your rights , you must understand local laws and regulations, you must have good and healthy relation with your sponsor.

I want to make on correction here that the time which you have after Final Exit is 2 months in which you must leave the kingdom, you mentioned 3 months time after Final Exit.

What will happen if your both iqama and final exit visa is expired? And you didn't leave Saudi Arabia, you can still transfer to other company?

Mineski27 wrote:

What will happen if your both iqama and final exit visa is expired? And you didn't leave Saudi Arabia, you can still transfer to other company?

You will become illegal expatriate. And no, that transfer will be impossible.

My iqama is expired already my company said they will give me final exit but I have a 3 month old daughter who doesn't have iqama and doesn't have passport yet. Is it possible for me and may daughter to be issued a final exit visa?

Hi All,

My situation is im already exit and iqama is expired last July 31. Due to current events my flight has been cancelled a lot of times, an employer offered me a job and give a request to my Agency. The agency Allowed the transfer but Condition is for them to deposit a money for iqama renewal so they cancel the exit visa and transfer us. This a win win situation because ticket price is around 6k and we are 3 persons. Do you think the condition they give is favorable or not?
TIA

I have a friend with a same situation and as per that situation the answer is No. the child must have her own iqama And must be registered immediately.

I have a friend with a same situation and as per that situation the answer is No. the child must have her own iqama And must be registered immediately.

Mon Urag wrote:

Dear Do not listen to any one this is really a win win situation for you . just avail it and say thanks to God that you get this chance.

saqayyum2000 wrote:
Mon Urag wrote:

Dear Do not listen to any one this is really a win win situation for you . just avail it and say thanks to God that you get this chance.

Yes, only hindrance now is the iqama renewal which will cost 11k. The agency needs a bank transfer to renew my iqama which then they can cancel my exit visa and accept the transfer. Hoping for the Best

Ur watsupp no plz

Does anyone experience about expired iqama and get transferred in qiwa automatically. Please share us your thoughts and experience so we can be guided for some issues

Rodrigo Del Rosario wrote:

Does anyone experience about expired iqama and get transferred in qiwa automatically. Please share us your thoughts and experience so we can be guided for some issues

If your iqama is expired and date has passed above one month then you can try that.
Call Qiwa help line for guidance.

Depend on situation. Why it didnt renewed for what reason?

What is the reason your iqama not renewed?

Hi there! Actually my iqama expiration and my last day of work in my current company is almost same day. Its like i requested to my current employer  to now renew my iqama. Thanks why❤️🙏🏻

Hi there! Actually my iqama expiration and my last day of work in my current company is almost same day. Its like i requested to my current employer  to now renew my iqama. Thanks why❤️🙏🏻

if iqama is expired and company did not renew it for over a month you can get transfer to another company without your current sponsor concerned but there small things you must take.
1- it should be in your sponsor knowledge that your have opportunity to transfer else on your back he can pay and renew it and you can have problem
2- after expiry date govt gives upto one month to your current employer to renew your iqama which is known as grace time period, so only after 40 days passed you can get transfer without his consent.

Hi ! Is there any need about your iqama transfer. Did they successfully transfer your iqama. Hoping for your response

Hi ! Is there any need about your iqama transfer. Did they successfully transfer your iqama. Hoping for your response

Rodrigo pls clarify what exactly you want to ask

My iqama is expired, and my company give me a final exit visa. Does anybody here experience to get transfer with this situation?

My iqama is expired, and my company give me a final exit visa. Does anybody here experience to get transfer with this situation?

How many times do we have to tell this to all?
YOU ARE DONE BROTHER.
If you have that final exit problem then you are just DONE.
Only your sponsor/employer has the authority to cancel it even if the iqama is expired.
But be sure your final exit period shouldn't be expired.
Only he can cancel the final exit and save you.
NO ONE ELSE CAN DO ANYTHING.
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY FOR ANY OTHER WAY.

Arsal7 wrote:

YOU ARE DONE BROTHER.
Only your sponsor/employer has the authority to cancel it even if the iqama is expired.

Hi Mr. thank you for your comment appreciated but please check my inquiry im asking for anyone experience that so they can give insights here. Not only the employer mr and even the ministry if labor can wave it once they will be favor on our side

Arsal7 wrote:

YOU ARE DONE BROTHER.

Hi Mr. thank you for your comment appreciated but please check my inquiry im asking for anyone experience that so they can give insights here. Not only the employer mr and even the ministry if labor can wave it once they will be favor on our side

I had it once and that's why tried to help you.
Anyway good luck.

Arsal7 wrote:
Arsal7 wrote:

YOU ARE DONE BROTHER.

I had it once and that's why tried to help you.
Anyway good luck.

No worries i always see your suggestions here at its automatic received in my emails. Yet thank you

Just keep us updated.
So, others would have the information regarding this situation in 2021.

How can I transfer with expire iqama after fanal exit , it is possible

bakhtiyara320 wrote:

How can I transfer with expire iqama after fanal exit , it is possible

Not without your kafeel's help.
Ask your kafeel/company to cancel the final exit.
Then you can renew your iqama and get a transfer.
There is no other way.
Do not waste your money by falling in the traps of any agent/person.
NO BODY CAN CANCEL THE EXIT.

ONLY YOUR KAFEEL/COMPANY CAN DO THAT.

Can my second sponsor give me Final exit visa even if I still have a car loan under my name?,