Clearance certificate from saudi bank

Hi! I would like to ask if anyone has an idea about my dilemma. So I left Riyadh last May 15 after working as a Nurse for 11 years in a government hospital. My EOB was not processed becaused  of the holiday but I still
left since there was no other flight and my exit visa is near to expire and I will also be migrating to Us this month. Now, final pay was deposited last May 19 and I was able to do online transactions for my money and my loan and CC balance was deducted already since the available balance showed that it was deducted from my book balance. Is it ok that I did not received clearance certificate since my bank dues was deducted imemdiately when my EOB was deposited? I have no plans of going back to KSA. Is it going to clear in the system that I paid my loan already without me personally going to the bank? since it was deducted from my final pay.  I can ask a friend to request for clearance certificate buy I don't know if the bank will
allow it.

mrdr21 wrote:

Hi! I would like to ask if anyone has an idea about my dilemma. So I left Riyadh last May 15 after working as a Nurse for 11 years in a government hospital. My EOB was not processed becaused  of the holiday but I still
left since there was no other flight and my exit visa is near to expire and I will also be migrating to Us this month. Now, final pay was deposited last May 19 and I was able to do online transactions for my money and my loan and CC balance was deducted already since the available balance showed that it was deducted from my book balance. Is it ok that I did not received clearance certificate since my bank dues was deducted imemdiately when my EOB was deposited? I have no plans of going back to KSA. Is it going to clear in the system that I paid my loan already without me personally going to the bank? since it was deducted from my final pay.  I can ask a friend to request for clearance certificate buy I don't know if the bank will
allow it.

Hello,
Ask for the letter directly from bank or through your friend. Even if you have no intention to go back you must make sure you are cleared. Not only this is going to be a peace of mind but also can't be misused by someone in the future.

Ok! thank you. I need peace of mind so I will be doing that.

Can i message my bank to send a soft copy of my bank clearance via email since my email add was already registered from my saudi bank.

Can i message my bank to send a soft copy of my bank clearance via email since my email add was already registered from my saudi bank.

Good day,

I need some advise from you guys.

I left KSA last feb 7, 2023. with final exit visa and my EOSB was deposit by my employer to my bank acct feb 6, 2023 they showed me a receipt as well for the said transaction. But unfortunately not credited or reflect to my accnt. Before departure I called customer service of the bank and they told me that there was a sytem problem that day in regatds to incoming transfer.I wait until now and its not yet credited as I checked on my bank apps. I have loan on that bank but my EOSB is more than enough to cover the remaining balance and there should be a remaining amount for me. My employer told me that the bank will settle and deduct the loan and deposit the remaining on my acct. But until now when i checked in my bank apps still showing my existing loan balance and 0 to my current account. It's been 2 weeks already and i sent numerois email to the bank but no reply....How long usually bank settle for this? And im worry as well because my remaining loan still reflect and not yet cleared.

Good day,

I need some advise from you guys.

I left KSA last feb 7, 2023. with final exit visa and my EOSB was deposit by my employer to my bank acct feb 6, 2023 they showed me a receipt as well for the said transaction. But unfortunately not credited or reflect to my accnt. Before departure I called customer service of the bank and they told me that there was a sytem problem that day in regatds to incoming transfer.I wait until now and its not yet credited as I checked on my bank apps. I have loan on that bank but my EOSB is more than enough to cover the remaining balance and there should be a remaining amount for me. My employer told me that the bank will settle and deduct the loan and deposit the remaining on my acct. But until now when i checked in my bank apps still showing my existing loan balance and 0 to my current account. It's been 2 weeks already and i sent numerois email to the bank but no reply....How long usually bank settle for this? And im worry as well because my remaining loan still reflect and not yet cleared.

@expat888  when was ur last payment for your loan?

@expat888 do u notice if u have a new bank account registered in ur online banking? coz what happend to me is they (central bank) freeze my bank account and made a new bank account number.. my benefit money was deposited in my new account number that was made by central bank. If you have same situation like mine, that means u have a court case filed against you by ur bank.

@em040104

Last month January 30 and it is updated and no default payment.

@em040104

I dont think so,  because my payment is updated monthly they deduct automatically on my salary they deduct as weel last Jan. 30, for my monyhly dues. And I checked before leaving KSA it's cleared no pending complaints against me. The thing is my mobile sim deactivated already after 1 week of exit.

Still running bank loan under your ID...How you get exit from KSA.......??..First you must clear your bank loan then after your settlement salary will get....I can see that you already exit from KSA. So nothing will get from your bank after the deduction..