SABB credit card deactivation

Hi can anyone tell me how to deactivate SABB credit card please?

You have to visit nearest SABB branch or you can call them free no. and let them know you want to deactivate, as i know their is fee 250sr. around to pay for deactivation for Credit Card, but you can confirm, check on your Credit Card there is help line no. it's on back side of card.

Thank you bro... But my friend visited last week to branch but they said you have to deactivate through phone. I tried find out  the procedure or helpline in internet, but no suggestions.

there is help line no. on your card back side, try to call, they will guide you.
I did that before

i have sabb saving account and visa silver credit card..why is it that the silver credit card is active? even i did not apply for it. i did not receive any credit card. and there is 504 SAR liabilities written down in my account.? please help and advice me to deactivate this.

I NEED MY CREDIT CARD DEACTIVATE

Do you SABBNet Online banking service. In this Go to Cards Select the particular Credit Card and deactivate it there

@YounusMYA deactivating the card does not mean you terminate the contract or account. You only deactivate the card not to be used but the account is still active.