Timeline for the Employment Contract from KFUPM

Hi all,

Can someone share the usual timeline to get the offer letter/contract from the employer in KSA?

I applied for the role of Assistant Professor at KFUPM. I am already done with the interview and have been recommended by the department. It's been more than 5 weeks now and I have not got any offer letter/contract yet. Is this a normal delay? Can anyone share his/her experience? Thanks.

I recommend to either call them or email them to get the feed back.
Some time its normal as they need to get internal approvals and all but its better to be in touch with them constantly.

Hi AnG3333L,

Hope my message finds you well.

Last year you messaged to gather information regarding employment at KFUPM.
This year I also applied for a faculty position at KFUPM. Around a month back the KFUPM interviewed me. After the interview, the department informed me that the university will process my application for hiring and HR will contact soon.

Now it is almost 5 weeks since I did not receive anything from the university. As last year you have faced a similar experience. I shall be thankful if you share your timelines that: when was your interview, and how long the university took for sending an offer letter, and finally when you joined the university.

Sincerely,
@johnchen1894

Hope you are fine and well.
Kindly, have you received the employment contract yet or not, and what is the time to receive it after getting the initial offer?

@AnG3333L @mohamedali92

Hi, I'm facing similar situation. I would appreciate if you let us know how things ended up with you.

Thanks.

@Ahmed fatah alrahman

@AnG3333L @mohamedali92

hello.

i am facing a similar situation. I was interviewed around two months ago and have not heard anything back from them since.

i tried emailing the admin, but never got any replies.

did you end up joining KFUPM?

when did you get the contract letter?

i would really appreciate a response from you, as i'm feeling quite lost right now.

thank you1f642.svg

@AnG3333L

You interviewed doesn't mean you've been hired unless you've signed an offer letter or contract letter, or maybe they've found someone else, but you still have to wait for their response and also try in other universities in the kingdom.

Regards,

@blacklily How did your application processed since then? I am facing a similar situation and I am pretty much 😞

@johnchen1894

Hello

Did you get your offer letter then?