Professional card final clarification

Hello Pals,
My application for professional card was picked by the Brussels region 5 weeks after submission in the Belgian Embassy in London.
I received a second email from the Brussels region re pro card yesterday, as follows:

——————————-
Bonjour,

Pourriez vous me faire parvenir le
Nom et adresse du guichet d entreprises ( prenez la peine de consulter cette information sur internet)

Pourriez vous également me faire parvenir la copie de votre diplôme.

Merci
———————————

I am trying to make sense of this.
Are they asking for the address of where the professional card application was submitted? Which was the Belgian embassy in UK.

Or, are they asking for a one stop shop here in Brussels?
So, I can attend for ID card or whatever extra docs, when I come into Brussels again?

What are your thoughts on this?

They should know from where the application was submitted 😁. Right?

Also, what are other good options  for diploma proof.
I do have first degree and masters degree, but will need to request replacement certificate, as certificate was misplaced due to no good reasons!

I have requested a replacement uni certificate, which will take 10 days,  but are there other options for diploma proof?

I have 21 years commercial experience and recent Cloud Architecture Certification. Will that suffice?

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Merci

Hello Kayton,
the only thing comes into my mind is they might be asking  for preferred business counter's address where send your professional card to (http://xerius.be, for example, https://www.xerius.be/fr-be/contact/bureau-bruxelles). One of the associated offices where you can collect it.
From inside the Belgium you have to got one o this counters to submit your application. This is also the palce where you can collect your card once it's issued by Prof Card people

Hey KonstantinK,

Thanks for your prompt reply.
I think I agree with you.
It's all looking good !

Would you recommend the Xerius one stop shop?
Or does it not matter which one I choose?

Hello Kayton,

I've only worked with xerius, they missed up things few times. But I have never worked with others.
I'd say it does not matter, since they just send documents back and forth.
Might make sense select the nearest to your (future?) location.

Thanks a lot.

I want to communicate with you Dear Kayton