Transferring holidays from one employer to another

I am currently in the process of changing employers and I have approximately 15 holidays left in my account for this year. I know that it is possible to transfer holidays from one employer to another.

But is it possible to cash out the 15 holidays when finally quitting the current company?
Is it a company policy or is there a Belgian standard for this?

your current employer will pay you for your 15 holidays and also double vacation bonus payment of these 15 days along with your final settlement. But they will also give a document which you can give to your new employer and your new employer will deduct the money which your current company gave you and give you holidays instead if you want. Its not mandatory

More over your current company will do so for the holidays which you earn this year for next year

Enjoy !

ankurbhanot wrote:

your current employer will pay you for your 15 holidays and also double vacation bonus payment of these 15 days along with your final settlement. But they will also give a document which you can give to your new employer and your new employer will deduct the money which your current company gave you and give you holidays instead if you want. Its not mandatory

More over your current company will do so for the holidays which you earn this year for next year

Enjoy !

Hi, so I understand that if I still have holidays left this year, I can transfer otherwise its not mandatory. However, how about my holidays for next year? Thanks