I like to find job opportunities in Medellin

Good afternoon Everyone,
My name is Jimmy, I'm looking for an opportunity to work in the Real Estate field, I was born in New York, I used to work in Orlando Florida with Realtors with Vacation Homes,and Interior designers, also I work doing errands for a lot of Costumers in Florida, I have plenty of experience in Costumer Service and sales, those are my passion, I Moved to Medellin last year in May, and I want to start working here,  I love to help people a lot, I really enjoy, I have dreams like everyone, my dream is help my family and buy a house, I love to work a lot, I can help in Anything, I know really good everything about Medellin and Antioquia I'm like a concierge anything you need I can Help, I want to work, if anyone here need help in Anything please let me know. I can help in Anything, and I'm a quick learner, also I'm speak English and Spanish and I can have a conversation in Portuguese too. Anyone here I'm looking for opportunities and sorry if a bother anyone here but I learn from my parents that if you don't let the people know that you want an opportunity how they going to guessing? Thanks everyone for the attention, have a Wonderful day, and remember if you need anything let me know, my contact is

[link moderated]

Best of luck to you Jimmy. Until you make the right connection for a steady job you might consider making deliveries for Rappy. More and more of the delivery guys are using a bicycle instead of a motorcycle.
Anyway, keep getting the word out. Your parents are exactly right.

geoffrey9012 wrote:

Until you make the right connection for a steady job you might consider making deliveries for Rappy.

Rappi is the Latin American Super-App.

The Bogotá-based company (the name is a play on the Spanish word for fast) is delivering restaurant food, supermarket foods, medicines and more in cities in Colombia and various other Latin countries.

As the company has expanded, it has come to provide services beyond what was thought of as standard delivery -- from withdrawing ATM money for customers and getting it to them, moving around purses and wallets as instructed, even walking your dog.

An ambitious jack-of-all-trades could potentially make a lot of contacts working freelance for Rappi as a delivery agent.

Not a bad recommendation, Geoffrey. :top:www.rappi.com

cccmedia

N.B. -- I do not have a financial relationship with Rappi or its affiliated companies, although I do like to see the success of a growing company that serves so many in so many ways. :)