Leaving from Belgium to Ireland - Job change

Hello All,
                I am Revanth (Nationality: Indian) , currently I'm staying and working in Belgium. I got married on March 2020 in India and on June 2020, I was back to Belgium. But my wife's VISA got processed late due to the pandemic. She will be arriving to Belgium on March 2021.

But unexpectedly I got an offer in a Company there at Ireland and in the contract, the joining date will be on 2nd week of June.

In order to process my wife's VISA to Ireland in addition to mine, do we need to get a resident permit card for her here at Belgium ?

Regards,
Revanth

Can anyone please reply if there is an answer or give any kind of comment ? Thanks

In my view,
Your wife will get the belgian visa that will be valid for 1 year(or 6 months).
As per belgium law, your wife anyhow(irrespective of going to ireland or not) need to inform to city hall and apply for Resident permit as soon as possible.

For ireland, as her visa will be processed along with your file, so her belgian visa stamp on passport should be ok.
She is still expat so most important document is passport along with visa stamp.

To be safer side,annexure from city hall will be provided which you can use later or keep it with you.

Okay. Thank you very much for the reply.

You have 2 options:
1.Apply for your Irish visa in BE and your wife apply for Irish Visa from India.
2. Bring your wife here on Belgian visa and apply for Irish visa once here.

I think the fastest will be the second provided that her Belgian visa is approved.
In general applying from Belgium it will be much more faster than applying from India.
Because there are barely no applications at Irish embassy in Be as EU/Belgians do not need a visa at all just a plane ticket.