Checking application status on DOFI website

Hello !!

My wife and 3 year son applied for dependent visa (Family reunion) on 7th Dec 2020 from Mumbai VFS.
File reached Belgium on 9th Dec with the status "We would like to inform you that your application for Belgium Visa is on hold".
As per the old posts I came to know it takes a month to reflect the application status on dofi website.
After 1.5 Months ,still I am not able to find the application status on DOFI website. It says :

-vous avez introduit des données incorrectes (-you have entered incorrect data)

Can someone please help me , how to check the status exactly. Its asking for below fields :
*MUM ABCDEF/GH

Choisissez ici le poste belge diplomatique ou consulaire : ------------------------
Tapez ici le numéro de la demande de visa concernée (ex.: 1, 10,89, 200, ...) ---------------------
ou Tapez entiéremement le numéro de réference de votre demande (ex.: VFSPEK000054554.) -----------------

same problem here

sorry to hear that Tushar.
Call this no.
https://dofi.ibz.be/fr/contact

Welcome  to Eu. It is the time to make Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge as your browsers to translate webpages automatically.

If you are calling from India, use VOIP calls. Sometimes waiting time can take 20 minutes.

Le poste belge: (name of VFS office e.g VFS Mumbai)

Numéro de demande : (the number on the application of your wife, and each of the three children). So you are checking their status differently not all together because each person has an application form that has an application number.

If you can locate the number, then you can get the status of the family reunification.

Best 👍

Posté diplomatique : where you submitted your application

Numéro de demande : the number on the application form of each person in the family reunion. So you are checking each person s status differently cos their application numbers are different

Best 👍