Company change MDEC to ESD - Visa Cancellation for EP & DP

Hi Experts,

I have recently changed a job in Malaysia and my new employer is ESD registered. My old employer is MDEC register. I am facing some issues with the shortening of pass with MDEC.

New company has applied for EP and DP in ESD and received a shortening of pass advise. When I went to MDEC they say that proof of new application in ESD need to be provided for both EP and DP

Now,
1. The process with ESD is different from MDEC and there is no separate application for DP in ESD. It is under EP
2. I have the acknowledgement letter from ESD but that is in my name with my photo, where the details of Dependent is also mentioned and attached to the main EP application.
3. But MDEC is asking for a separate DP application in ESD
4. ESD no not provide DP application separately or do not provide separate acknowledgement letter for DP.

Did any of you face this problem? If yes, what were the supporting documents you provided to MDEC for visa shortening for both the EP and DP?

Your assistance is much appreciated

Thanks

Hi,

I faced the opposite issue rather. New compnay is MDEC and old was in ESD. Now the ESD asked for the proof of new application along with canceling advice for canceling the EP. What I did was ...I gave them the screenshot of the applications, both EP and DP. In it, it was clearly mentioned that existing EP/DP has to be cancelled. You should also do the same. Give them the screenshots of the applications, both EP and DP.

All the best!