MDEC Visa - IMM Decision Stage

Hi Guys , any one has experienced how much time it takes for the visa to approve . My Visa is in IMM decision pending stage since 1 week and its for change of employer.

Hi Arti, Just curious which link u r using to check status. Usually the processing is between 1 to 3 weeks

HR sending me updates , we cant check in MDEC and I am not sure how long Immigration taking almost 1 week pending with them.

Okies, If you are referring Stage 1 approval, it usually takes 2 to 3 weeks, and in current situation it can even take more time, If you have any updates let me know too.

Hi Arti,
Can you please let us know if your application is approved / moved to the next stage ? If yes timelines would help.

Thanks

I recently had my renewal approved, was in MDEC Decision stage for around 1 week, and IMM Decision Stage for about 2 weeks.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the sticker to be applied after submitting passport for endorsement?

Also worth noting the latest news on both MDEC and ESD that there is a grace period up to end of December for endorsement without the requirement for obtaining a special pass if you have the approval letter before expiry and endorsement delay is due to limited appointment availability.  Saying that I requested an appointment and was given a date around 2 weeks later with MDEC, so think this may be less of an issue now.

Hi All,

I was selected for a role in Malaysia. My HR applied for MDEC approval 2 months back. I checked with them a week back and They said that approval is in final stage.. Does anyone know what's the final stage and how long will it take further?