MM2H Visa Cards?

Good morning all,

Just a quick question. My wife and I have a MM2H Visa and wanted to acquire an ID card for that.
Is there an equivalent of the iKAD or MyKAD for MM2H holders? If so, how does one apply for/get one?

Not available for Peninsular Malaysia mm2h holders any longer. It was stopped about 7 years ago

Could I enquire if this question is associated with immigration operations in the Klang Valley? I heard yesterday there are increased stop checks going on these days.

Thanks for your prompt response, Gravitas.

The question was partly for that (I have also heard but not experienced) but also for having the convenience of having a card to carry (as opposed to one's passport when travelling) just in case one was required unexpectedly.
What was the reason for discontinuing the practice? Are MM2H holders somehow considered less deserving of a national ID card?

No idea why it was stopped. Just read that mykad now only going to be processed for Employment Pass holders and not their dependents. One theory about mm2h was there are discounts associated with mykads and plenty of fakes in the system plus difficult to identify between those held by Malaysians and others. They are colour coded now.