How has COVID-19 changed expat life in Canada?

Hello everyone,

I hope you are well.

Are you looking to relocate to Canada soon?

Since we care about your health and safety, we're pleased to bring you the latest updates about the COVID-19 situation in Canada.

If you have any questions regarding visa changes, work, renting or buying property, education or social life in Canada, read our article How has COVID-19 changed life in Canada for expats?

Should you have any information that we could add, feel free to contact me by private message.

Hoping this helps in planning your move to Canada or getting settled.

Have a great day!

Warm regards,
Veedushi
Expat.com Editorial Team

Waoo this is really interesting

Hello,

The topic really great, congratulation.
I am looking to buy a property in Toronto, is it the right time to buy now? why?

Regards,

Hi,
Thanks for you info.

Charles

Hi all;

COVID 19 has made my life in Canada a living hell. I hate the masks, the lockdowns, the distancing and all other stupidity associated with it. It is nothing but a communist take over. Now all the sheep are waiting for the vaccine that will change NOTHING except likely kill you or at the very least make you very sick.

Believe it or not, it won't make any difference to my life. This is going on in the world not just in Canada, there's no escape. Good luck.

Vicki.

Bonsoir

Je vous comprends
Le monde n'est pas partout comme ça !
L'hystérie des occidentaux massuporte également

Laissez les moutons se faire vacciner...protégez vous de la connerie
Courage

De France

Hi Vicki,

Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to do some research on the pathophysiological damage caused by COVID-19. YouTube may be a great resource to get you started. Although it may not be COVID-19 alone that kills you, in combination with underlying co-morbidities it can be quite deadly. Without taking the appropriate steps and being a "sheep" as you stated, the death toll will only continue to rise which is evident when compare the strict regulations between countries such as United States and Australia. So instead of complaining, how about being part of the solution like so many others are trying their best to do.

Have a fantastic day,

Cheers :)

Hi Vicki,

I am currently in the UK where as at today we have 112K deaths with COVID-19 on the death certificate. This is a difficult time for a lot of people.
In light of this, wearing a mask and social distancing is a small sacrifice to make in order to keep people safe.

Hope you have a good day.

Maggie

Not a good time to buy property in Ontario. Inventory is at an all time low and prices are over inflated as a result.

Anyone moving to Canada lately? Is the overt racism toward Chinese people more or less than before? I think Calgary is very anti-Asian, now even more so than before. Am I right or wrong?

Wow, thank you for the information!