LOOKING FOR PEOPLE FOR AN INTERVIEW ON SUSTAINABLE FASHION IN BERLIN!

Hi All,

My name is Alice and I am a Geography student at the University of Bristol in the UK. I am currently in the process of writing my final year research paper on sustainable fashion in Berlin. I am looking to interview people who live in Berlin and consider themselves to be a conscious consumer, meaning that you make an effort to buy clothes from environmentally sustainable places.

This interview can take place over a phone call or video call, whichever you prefer, and at a date and time that is suitable for you. It is intended to be a casual conversation rather than a formal interview, and any insights you could provide would be highly beneficial to my research. It should not take any longer than around half an hour. I am able to speak both English and German, so if you would prefer to conduct the interview in German, I am more than happy to do so.

I would be incredibly grateful for your time and opinions.

If this seems like something you would like to take part in, then please let me know in the comments and we can make further arrangements.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide me with,
Alice :)

Why only Berlin?
Is there any reason to believe Berliners are different in this respect than other Germans?

I'm not in Berlin so I can't participate. But sounds unusual to me that a geography student would be looking into fashion sustainability anywhere. Seems like completely unrelated subjects.