How do you cope with paperwork organisation ?

Hey there,

My name is Stephane and I am currently trying to better understand how people organise their paperwork at home. Being an expat brings the additional factor that you may be managing paperwork for different countries/regions.

I have been living paperless for the past 7 years and I believe that can help a lot when it comes to being able to access key documents anywhere, at anytime. My question is then : do you have tips & tricks when it comes to following up your personal paperwork ? Especially considering the amount of document you need to get in order when you moved to Switzerland.

Thanks a lot for your comments and suggestions
Stéphane

Disclaimer: I am building a service that aims at simplifying personal paperwork organisation. As you've seen, I haven't shared any specifics here as I am genuinely trying to better understand people's habits. Don't hesitate to send me a private message in case you are interested in knowing more.

When moving to CH there is not much paperwork to be done.
Just sign a contract with a health insurance, register for your work permission, get a local SIM card and bank account. Depending on your place to stay a few more contracts with utility companies.
There are also some strange companies around who support you when you relocate from one to the next CH address.
Traditionally a place to stay is without furniture. Getting your place furnished might be more hassle than paperwork.