Transfer Problem in MOL ( Need Expert Advice)

Dear brothers,

I am currently working in Riyadh and i have got an offer in another company and the new company sent the transfer request in MOL system  to my current company on 16th July 2020 , my current employer didnt accept it for 2 days and the request changed to "Not Confirmed" , and suddenly next day the new Company which was taking transfer got into Red and after next week eid ul adha holidays came and the govt offices closed.

Now After holidays since 2 weeks i am chasing the company about my request they are just telling me their formality by visiting jawazat for transfer also finished and they are waiting for company to change to green while its still red they cant send request again.

Now i am screwed , Sept 1st week is my Iqama expiring and my current company they are telling me that you have do sponsorship change before my expiry otherwise they will put me final exit or huroob..

Please can you answer my below questions.

1) i dont know is currently MOL system is down? or some issue as since 16 july till now the transfer request is there in the system and doesnt dissapear .

2) how many days the request will be there in system ?

3) if i get a new ( 2nd ) company offer and if they want to transfer can they able to send request and take me while the other request is still "Not Confirmed"???

4) my current company says they will give me exit or huroob is sponsor change not done before iqama expiry.. cant i pay them the money of iqama transfer and tell them to renew my iqama.??? ( i have to pay iqama fees + dependent fees) how much iqama fees i have to pay?

5) i think there is saudization issue with my new company thats why the color is not changing and transfer request is not dissappearing from system (but they are telling its a paper work issue and they submit all the papers to MOL with Mandoob( Saudi)  and waiting for system to UP)

Pls see the request of transfer of MOL below.

service type
Transfer agent service

Order number

Status of the application in the Ministry of Labor
not confirmed

Please advise guy really appreciate ur help.

Hello,

I believe your new company is making excuses. Saudization calculation isn't automated and it depends on number of Saudis. Also. Currently the government has allowed immediate effect of new Saudis employees to Saudization which means that if your new company hires new Saudis then they will have improved Saudization within a week.

As for the transfer request, if request is not completed within 2 week and it gets stuck, you will NOT be able to transfer to the new employer. You must get a new transfer request from a third party and your current employer should reject it. After that, you will be able to start a new transfer process with your new employer.

I understand it is difficult and scary to be in situation especially when you have family with you. If your new employer agrees to renew your Iqama while you wait for a new job offer and transfer, you will need to pay the following:

1- full Iqama fee which will be around 10,000
2- full dependent levy fee for all dependents
3- health insurance fee according to the plan you choose

In case your current employer does not agree to keep you in oat roll, you can contact my company at enquiries@pangeaworldwide.sa and visit our website www.pangeaworldwide.sa

We can offer you sponsorship for a very minimal fee until you find a new job and transfer out to them.

Good luck Insha Allah !

Thanks for your reply, if third party send transfer request how current company should cancel previous one,  already 2 weeks finished and the request status is not confirmed its not disssapearing from system.

My question is can third party company send request and take me under their sponsorship?

Hello,

If it has been more than 2 weeks, then yes, it shouldn't be a problem with a 3rd party taking you under their sponsorship.

Can you check your transfer status on MOL by entering your Iqama number?. Please share the screenshot with me.

Its more than 2 weeks.. 16th july they sent. If we deduct eid holidays also.. 2 weeks finish. Still in system it shows the request.

Pls see screenshot below

https://i.ibb.co/NCvWtzG/Screenshot-20200814-125122-Chrome.jpg

The system is automated to holidays don't really count.

Screen shot isn't showing for some reason. Could you email it to me on ****

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Sent on your email . Pls check

Pls can any one advise?

Hello bro were had you went?

Sent you an email

Can u send me ur mobile in private message

If the request is there in the system.. can other company send the another request for transfer.. can any one addvise on this pls.

Have you checked on MOL of current employer?. I don't believe the request is there anymore.

What you are checking issue status of last request using the request number which will always be there.

I suggest you ask another sponsor to send the request ASAP.

Bro where is the option to check MOL of current employer? I am checking request using my iqama from this link
https://mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry/lab … quiry.aspx

Then select 4th option and then enter iqama .

Only your HR can check using login details of company MOL account.

The option you are using only shows status of the latest request.

Regards

I checked with HR , They say they dont have any request and company which sent request is in red. I wonder when this request dissapear .. do we have to wait until company turns green or we can take 3rd party transfer.

Can u send me ur mobile.

That's because 2 weeks have passed. If you current employer is green then you should ask 3rd party to send the request

My current employer is in Low Green status.. so the 3rd party can send the request.. ok can you share ur number i need to discuss with u

Yes. It should be fine.

Ok thanks. Your number pls

What is MOL. Are you talking about MOI.

If you got a job in an other company , you should have an appointment letter and demand letter and the present company should provide either NOC or an official letter in reply to a demand letter from your new company.  If your new company is under Red no procedures could take place unless the system changed to green.

If your Iqama date is expiring  ask present company to renew on personal request and tell them you will bear the expenses.  To get a new sponsor and renew the Iqama is not that easy. You don't know the new persons background and mentality. Sometimes you will land into trouble.

If your new company is not in possession of Visa you can't come back. If they have visa then you can go on exit and come back provided you take an NOC and get it stamped from Chamber of commerce and Ministry of Interior.

If these are not practicable better not to leave the present job. Continue with them get your Iqama renewed and continue with the present job. Request them you want to continue with the job.

Don't take any risks at the present situation.

Good luck

Hi,

Salam.

My iqama is expired and it has been one month since my iqama expired. a new company is interested in hiring me, and they've made tanazul request to my current kafeel. I cleared the debts of  my current kafeel  and he accepted the request. but my new employer failed to pay the tanazul fee sr2000 in jawazat because the new company representative was in quarantine due to covid 19, now it shows message "Status of the application in the Ministry of Interior: The request to transfer the service submitted on 11/24/1441 was rejected, noting that the current employer is an establishment / company (old kafeel name)".

and I checked my kafeel details, it shows company is in red color also it shows "Commercial registry expired - municipality license expired".

the new company still likes to hire me,

so, I want to know if it is possible to make a new tanazul request , if so will my current kafeel  be able to accept if his "Commercial registry expired - municipality license expired"  ??

how the transfer of sponsorship can be completed under these circumstances ??

please help me. so that I can advice them to do the necessary.

Thanks and regards.

Hi muhmed I think if your current company CR expired and your iqama expired take these steps.
1. Login in mol website check whether there is a notification that in red color " you may agree to transfer without sponsor consent" , then your new sponsor can take you automatically without your current sponsor approval.
2. If no notice like that it should be approved from your current sponsor to make transfer.

Hi I can solve your problem contact me in my mobile ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Vulnerable which is priority for you exit or transfer ? Decide accordingly if you want to return renew your permit first with old or new company if possible or else you can go on exit without transferring as simple as that.

salam. hassan ia here . somehow changing our kafeel new kafeel everu thing is ok but transfer fee is not showing its my second transfer i submit the fee in bank Al rajhi before a month now trying again n again but my transfer is not done yet beacuase of charges are not showing can you plzz guide us ..

salam. hassan ia here . somehow changing our kafeel new kafeel everu thing is ok but transfer fee is not showing its my second transfer i submit the fee in bank Al rajhi before a month now trying again n again but my transfer is not done yet beacuase of charges are not showing can you plzz guide us ..

Mrss Hassan wrote:

Did you check for funds in moi dewan option?

Mrss Hassan wrote:

first check in absher how much credit you have , second check if you have submitted the fee in correct option , if money is showing but not deducting when processing visa it means it is not in correction option so make refund and do the deposit again in correct option.

Need help!

My new employer sending request to qiwa and it get rejected. My current company is in red. Kindly advised the possible problem and solution to that problem

hi how long it will take for the manual transfer of iqama once submitted already in mol thank u

anyone knows how long it will take for complete transfer of iqama by manual processing. thank u