Reapplication for french working holiday visa

Hi,
I had organized an appointment in Sydney for my French working holiday visa last year in October.

Unfortunately, I did not attend the appointment and did not cancel or reschedule.

I would like to begin to reorganize myself to apply for a working holiday visa in France, However I unaware of if this will affect a new application.

Has anyone found themselves in this position before and been granted a visa? Do I have anything to worry about and should just reapply?

Any information would be kindly appreciated as I have not found a direct answer to my question upon research.

Kind regards,
Jake

Hi,

If you have not taken the time before the scheduled date or after sending them a message explaining the reasons for your absence, you can forget to hope that they look at your file (old or new) with a kind look.

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and it was an unfortunate situation, I had found myself in.

It was a mistake to miss the appointment and hopefully won't stop me experiencing France.

Have you had experience of missing an appointment before?

DjYane wrote:

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and it was an unfortunate situation, I had found myself in.

It was a mistake to miss the appointment and hopefully won't stop me experiencing France.

Have you had experience of missing an appointment before?

Not for same reason, but yes. That's why I ALWAYS send a message to apologize.