poland spouse residence card information

I am a blue card resident holder in Poland.is it possible for the spouse to come to Poland on Schengen visa for 3 months and later to apply for temporary resident card ( karta pobytu) ?

Hello bajaj91 and welcome to expat.com ! :)

I think you will find useful information in the Visas for Poland section, don't hesitate to take a look !

I hope you'll find an answer to your question :)

do widzenia

New topic